Christmas Competition Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Christmas Drawing Competitions

Thank you all for entering as we had quit a few entries this year, it's always nice to see members take part in our competitions. Now to announce the winner of our drawing competiton 2013! *Drums roll*

@Wassim ! We would like to congratulate you thank you for your entry and effort.

Christmas Website Submissions

Devbest is full of talented website developers, however it was quite disappointing on the amount of entries this year. We did have the one entry and in fairness based on this members time and effort we would like to award him the winner of the website submission competition 2013 So congratulations to @Sysode !

Prize!
We have not yet decided on the prize. We will private message you soon with a choice of prizes to pick from.

2014 is here chance to win £10
To celebrate 2014 I have decided to host my own mini competition to start off the year, it's pretty simple! All entries must be private messaged to me by the 20th

Task, collect the most historic moments of Devbest! after you've have sent me your entry they will be made into a portfolio for every year.

Hope you all have great year love Devbest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread