Check into Hablush Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

Welcome to the home of original content.

Our website is built using Laravel, Lumen & Vue - specifically designed for Hablush. We provide our users with a passion project Habbo hotel retro that aims to be unique and stand out, with owners who listen to the community.

Why join Hablush? We're a regularly updated server with a classic vibe. Offering customisable homepages, a strict economy, latest furni & clothing, unique events and much more! Try us - you won't regret it!

oRpsgGK.png

TKaGVIv.png

SM8U1W5.png

4B1vPSy.png

Q8QFraC.png

Last edited:

Alaska

Hablush <3
Mar 5, 2015
I love the homes, always used to enjoy them on Habbo. The hotel has always been a place for me to hang and chill with a relaxed vibe, if that's your thing check it out.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Looks awesome, beautiful CMS, nice and smooth in-game experience. One can only appreciate the up2date catalogue & clothing too!

Best of luck ✨

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Will always love Hablush - such a unique, creative and inspiring Habbo retro. I've rejoined as Roper again. Look forward to playing this in the evenings.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Plenty of updates and new things lately, if you're a member of our Discord server you'll know what they are!
PCQ84fQ.png

And why not enjoy the end of Summer in the Sundown Lounge!

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Looks amazing & very smooth in-game. Would definitely recommend checking it out!

Alaska

Hablush <3
Mar 5, 2015
A massive 10 badges available from quest rooms on Hablush this Halloween. Different challenge levels so everyone can join in - get involved :D

screenshot-www.hablush.com-2022.10.28-16_27_06.png

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Invite a friend, get a reward!

This offer will run until 28th February 2023.
asset_referfriend1.png

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
jelly of this hotel ngl
Me too, Hablush really reminds me of the "glory days" where retro owners gave a shit about their community, website, hotel etc. Such a shame it's activity is low but I guess thats down to Habbo's rapid decline over anything else.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
5kUNV0B.png

Today we hit 16 online! Hopefully we can keep growing. :)

SA0FDeM.png

We're hosting our first scheduled event! If you're interested, check out the latest news article.

tt1X7aL.png

Christmas is almost here! Our 12 days of Christmas starts next week, log in daily to earn rewards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread