Check into Hablush Hotel

Liam

Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hablush has always strived to bring back the old antiquated experience, providing YOU the home of custom content. We have recently returned in BETA as a fun project - which is exactly what Habbo is meant to be. There is no ETA for when we plan to officially open, the best way to stay updated is via the Discord server or official Twitter.

For more information, read more:

Thanks for joining us on this journey!

Liam

Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Updated the OP with images of our new website.

hab2

Oct 26, 2020
Updated the OP with images of our new website.
Is this a dumb question if I ask where the images at? I’d like to see screenshots.
Post automatically merged:

Is this a dumb question if I ask where the images at? I’d like to see screenshots.
Nvm, OP = original post.

Looks like hablush has finally to get their own style down.

Liam

Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Our Hotel's General Manager, Frank, is ready to begin the check-in process for everyone. We hope the accommodations will be up to your standards. Check out the latest 'Games & Quest' article to find out more.

P.S: Multiple unique reward awaits those who completes the quest. :)

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Happy to see Hablush still going strong. You've always kept pushing this hotel, good on you Liam mate.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Hello, the community of devbest.

After spending over 260 hours on Hablush I am here to write a little review, I joined this hotel two months ago because I was looking for a place to call home. Upon me joining Hablush I noticed the hotel was in BETA, which prompted me to gain a BETA code by boosting the discord server. After logging onto Hablush you notice that this hotel strives to maintain top-tier quality in every aspect whether it be the catalog or the planned events, they truly strive for the best. The staff team handles situations quite well, they have a guide they must follow in order to ban someone so the user is warned before they ever are banned. Hablush's economy is something the staff team especially Liam takes quite seriously and I'd like to say that the economy is well structured you are able to achieve a good amount of currency every hour and it's not too overpowered where the value of rares become minuscule due to the influx in currency. Liam backed by a few members of the community strived to make a hotel that is unique and they have achieved just that in Hablush. The hotel is currently in Open BETA so come on over to Hablush and check out the wonderful quests that the event's team has planned out and the wonderful interactive userbase that the community holds.

I would like to say that my time at Hablush has been wonderful and I plan to be here as long as the hotel is up and running.
This hotel is magnificent and I want to give a thank you to Liam and the entire staff team especially Lew who works his tail off for the community.

Thank you,
Daltron.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Just popped on here to say hi, used the nitro client for the first time and it was pretty neat. I love the cms, unique & well designed. Great work as always.

Byteme

Logic is actually a limited level of thinking
Jan 9, 2017
Just checked into Hablush, and I love how unique everything is. Keep up the work lads.

Liam

Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! Much appreciated. 🥰

Tomorrow at 7:30pm (GMT) we're running a session in the Theatredrome. Read more!

Alaska

Mar 5, 2015
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! Much appreciated. 🥰

Tomorrow at 7:30pm (GMT) we're running a session in the Theatredrome. Read more!

A great session with really interactive moments, some good feedback was given. The site is looking beautiful!

Liam

Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Happy Pride Month,

As everyone should know by now, that the month of June is Pride Month! Here at Hablush, we play our role too in hopes to raise some awareness about the LGBTQ+ community.

Read more about the campaign under the 'Games & Quest' News section.

Liam

Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
We're hosting a pub quiz this weekend if anyone is interested in participating

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This is a hotel worth the time to be at, really great economy and staff, best place to be. CMS is a work of art, Owners pay attention and take user suggestions and do their best to put all ideas on the table. Can't wait to see where this goes :D

Users who are viewing this thread