Flash Check into Hablush Hotel

li4m

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
[ To view this link you must register here. ]
Opened on 24 March 2017, Hablush strives to bring back the old antiquated experience, with a strict economy and weekly updates, we can guarantee your stay here will be enjoyable! Peaking over 300 users in October 2017, we're still growing strong today with over 20,000 registrations and a consistent 50+ online throughout the week.

Hablush has a loyal user base with what we call a great "family" or in other peoples words, community, who play a major role in all of our decisions concerning the hotel. We're a hotel based on the communities endeavors to help us expand its appeal. We also have amazing staff members who are fully trained, meaning the hotel has active and hardworking staff members to help users like you at all times!

The most difficult aspect of a retro is trying to be unique and stand apart from other retros, this is difficult because of the overuse of similar CMS' and emulators. We will not brag about any minor changes, but we emphasize the difference in control and the atmosphere we will offer to any new user willing to try Hablush. We offer a hotel that is completely run by the users' opinions and suggestions.

Screenshots:

Join now at [ To view this link you must register here. ]

Last edited:

dyllann

as a regular user on HabLush, i can easily say that this is one of my favorite retros with being registered for such little time. I find myself constantly playing it, staying up until the sun rises just making games and chatting with players. the community is by far one of the most amazing and loyal i have seen, not to mention the catalog is literally up to date and i love it. the staff team are very welcoming and i'm surprised i didn't join earlier. there are very little things that need to be fixed, but every hotel is gonna have their flaws. you guys should really try it out. :')

li4m

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
Thread approved, Not the biggest fan of the old me page layout but that's my opinion. Catalog looks amazing. Good luck :)
Thanks Brad!

as a regular user on HabLush, i can easily say that this is one of my favorite retros with being registered for such little time. I find myself constantly playing it, staying up until the sun rises just making games and chatting with players. the community is by far one of the most amazing and loyal i have seen, not to mention the catalog is literally up to date and i love it. the staff team are very welcoming and i'm surprised i didn't join earlier. there are very little things that need to be fixed, but every hotel is gonna have their flaws. you guys should really try it out. :')
Thank you for your kind words Dylan :)

This looks awesome! Great catalogue, economy is excellent, and most of all awesome staff team! I remember the old public rooms, brings me good old memories! Anyways, best of luck to this retro!

li4m

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
This is literally a great hotel! Friendly people, great cata, and great eco. If you like retros you should dif. try this one out. Goodluck Hablush!
This looks awesome! Great catalogue, economy is excellent, and most of all awesome staff team! I remember the old public rooms, brings me good old memories! Anyways, best of luck to this retro!
Thank you guys for your awesome feedback. :D

Sabo

Kaboom!
It is rare when I decide to comment on any threads here on Devbest but this one deserves more than just a comment. I quit retros back in 2014 because of the lack of creativity and my lack of time due to college. I have pretty much been in retros since the very beginning of them and I must say that after registering and setting foot in your hotel, I am very impressed. Not only do you provide users with that "nostalgic" experience; you also accomadate them with the latest features and furnis available and that I can appreciate. Paying a visit to your hotel really gives me hope for you and I really do hope everything goes well and you become one of the best retros out there. You can be the one to change the game and bring back all those old users who left for the same or similar reasons I did. Great job on your hotel and keep pushing forward.

li4m

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
It is rare when I decide to comment on any threads here on Devbest but this one deserves more than just a comment. I quit retros back in 2014 because of the lack of creativity and my lack of time due to college. I have pretty much been in retros since the very beginning of them and I must say that after registering and setting foot in your hotel, I am very impressed. Not only do you provide users with that "nostalgic" experience; you also accomadate them with the latest features and furnis available and that I can appreciate. Paying a visit to your hotel really gives me hope for you and I really do hope everything goes well and you become one of the best retros out there. You can be the one to change the game and bring back all those old users who left for the same or similar reasons I did. Great job on your hotel and keep pushing forward.
Thank you for the positive feedback Sabo :) We plan to create all the old public rooms eventually!

Ayyy, Liam back at it again with a new hotel! I remember working with ya at Lime. I'll check the hotel out in a bit, looks amazing, tbh.

Habbo Retro Legend
This hotel is amazing, I've been a member since the beginning and it's awesome how much this community has grown! Professional staff and friendly users, definitely join!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)