League of Legends Championify - Get the best builds for your champion in game.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I thought I'd share this as I found it very useful.

Championify is a program that gets data from Champion.gg for each champion, and creates a build for you in game based on the most frequent core build and highest win percentage core build for that champion. It's really helpful for playing new champions (or even old ones), as you don't have to check other websites for builds and what not. It gets updated for each patch, so you don't have to worry about that.

Anyways, here's the program:

Here are a few screenshots:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Damn this looks awesome, thanks for sharing.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I've tried it, but the builds aren't that good tbh. The LeBlanc build that it suggested me just built a ton of AP w/ no health/armor/MR items.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I've tried it, but the builds aren't that good tbh. The LeBlanc build that it suggested me just built a ton of AP w/ no health/armor/MR items.
How can you argue that the builds aren't good? They are the most successful builds at the highest levels of play. LeBlanc is meant to be a burst assassin, not a tank; your job is to play relatively safe behind your tanks and go for quick bursts of damage. You should only really build one defensive item on LeBlanc (and assassins in general), and that should be one of your last items.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
How can you argue that the builds aren't good? They are the most successful builds at the highest levels of play. LeBlanc is meant to be a burst assassin, not a tank; your job is to play relatively safe behind your tanks and go for quick bursts of damage. You should only really build one defensive item on LeBlanc (and assassins in general), and that should be one of your last items.
Sorry, I meant I don't think they're the best builds, at least not for my playing style.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I know that, I'm just saying that I prefer to be able to take hits and deliver high ad/ap.
Then you'll need to know that this will create it for what the champion is intended to play as and if you wish to play the champion differently you will want to avoid this

Users who are viewing this thread