PC CGN - Towny, Creative, Mini Games

Murf

Oct 4, 2016
We are a Minecraft server within a well known gaming community (Carbon Gaming Network). We've recently opened our doors to people as we're in beta stages and want suggestions from you, the players, on what we should add to the server in order to make it more fun. As stated in the title we currently have towny, creative, and mini games (which is under construction). As I said a lot of the server is still in beta and is not complete by any means. We're always looking for people with creativity, ingenuity, and general knowledge of how Minecraft works-..if you're good with any sort of development they you have a chance to become a DevAdmin!

Towny: On Towny there are many different things that are different from other servers. Custom world generations for building, custom enchants, a blacksmith that can repair your armor and tools, jobs to gain money, and a pets plugin that allows you to get any mob in the game as a pet that can with you, and a lot more in the Towny server!

Creative: On creative we have huge plots that are 127 by 127 for you to go wild on! Let your dreams flow and possibly become a Builder for the server! (We have strict rules on inappropriate builds in the Creative server, if you do not obey them action will be taken).

Mini Games: We plan to have some games implemented for people to play when they join our server. As I am writing this advertisement we currently have the mini game server blocked off until we actually get some mini games set up properly so they can be played.

Future Plans: Further on down the line we plan to re-incorporate the faction server which used to be around but ended up getting closed as it wasn't of interest to people. After we sort out the Mini Games server and other small things that need to be fixed you can expect the faction server to be on the top of the list!

I hope to see some new faces when I post this! Have fun crafting!

Server Information:
mc(dot)carbongaming(dot)net
ts3(dot)carbongamin(dot)net

Pictures from the Server:
734508ac2fd94bac5863f35a2b40c7ed68494d55_hq.jpg

52802a4c68c6bcbce39409b97b736351650b8615_hq.jpg

016cfec073fda1f522b61cd017dbb8036a05eae8_hq.jpg

ec093aa2e5a28a5ca58d6b1b532b7495fd7a9d57_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread