Recruiting Cerco Tecnico per un retroserver habbo RP - Looking for Technician for a RP retroserver

Xaivar

Nov 2, 2019
Salve, sono Xaivar, un roleplayer italiano. Quello che sto cercando è un tecnico che possa aiutarmi nella costruzione di un retroserver per roleplayer. Il tecnico in questione dovrebbe occuparsi prevalentemente di quello che è l'aspetto (come si può intuire dal nome del ruolo) tecnico del retroserver. Con ciò, voglio aggiungere che l'esperienza richiesta, deve permettere di poter creare cose mai viste all'interno di altri retroserver. In caso qualcuno possa essere interessato, vi lascio il mio discord: Xaivar#4267, telegram: @DoublefacesCrow
Hi, I’m Xaivar, an Italian roleplayer. What I’m looking for is a technician who can help me build a retroserver for roleplayer. The technician in question should deal mainly with what is the technical aspect (as you can guess from the name of the role) of the retroserver. With this, I want to add that the experience required, must allow you to create things never seen within other retroservers.
In case anyone might be interested, I leave you my discord: Xaivar#4267, telegram: @DoublefacesCrow

Users who are viewing this thread