CephalusCMS [MYSQLI][DEV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
PROJECT CEPHALUS
What is Cephalus?
Cephalus is an simple Habbo content management system. The goal of this project is to bring back the old Habbo design but remain up to date with the current release of Habbo. Cephalus is going to be released completely open source for anyone to make modifications to, however I request that the original copyright be remained intact but feel free to add yourself to the contributors list. Throughout the development cycle there will be a live test, link(s) will be posted in the future. I have only just started working on this project.

Planned Features
These features are not guaranteed and might change before, during or after development (or release).

• Easy installation and upgrading
  • Multi-Language support
  • Advanced administration panel
  • Support for multiple emulators
  • Multi Account System
  • Forums (Owners will have the ability to turn on/off).
6pDewJB.png

rEwtcHl.png
index
# Initialize CephalusCMS
require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/application/CephalusCMS.php');

# Initialize Drivers
$Cephalus = new CephalusCMS;
$Cephalus->exec();
$db = new Connect($Cephalus->MySQLi['Hostname'], $Cephalus->MySQLi['Username'], $Cephalus->MySQLi['Password'], $Cephalus->MySQLi['Database']);
$core = new Core;
$users = new UserManager;
$users->GetDetails();
$registration = new Registration();
$login = new login();​

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Good luck, can see this being quite big. Very professional but not sure on the image at the top. Maybe add a bit more colour. Name does sound like Syphilis though...

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
A lot of CMS developments have stopped cold, hopefully this doesn't happen with Cephalus.
It's looking good and the snippets look nice. Good luck with this project, hopefully, you can see it through to the end as it has some potential.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
Good luck, can see this being quite big. Very professional but not sure on the image at the top. Maybe add a bit more colour. Name does sound like Syphilis though...
Thank you, I attempt to remain as professional as possible. I will add a potentially new header, this will always be in development so expect a lot of changes. My plan is to make a content management system that will be regularly updated at least once a week upon release, this way it may attract more people. Thank you for your feedback.

A lot of CMS developments have stopped cold, hopefully this doesn't happen with Cephalus.
It's looking good and the snippets look nice. Good luck with this project, hopefully, you can see it through to the end as it has some potential.
Cephalus will always be in development, which means that the content management system will always be updated, even upon release. I can guarantee that this project won't just 'stop'. Thank you for your feedback.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Thank you, I attempt to remain as professional as possible. I will add a potentially new header, this will always be in development so expect a lot of changes. My plan is to make a content management system that will be regularly updated at least once a week upon release, this way it may attract more people. Thank you for your feedback.

Cephalus will always be in development, which means that the content management system will always be updated, even upon release. I can guarantee that this project won't just 'stop'. Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to hear. Good luck.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
Progress for today:

• Login Page Working.
  • Rewritten alot of code(It was a huge mess, still is atm lol).
  • Config.

I'll be working on much more today, this is just the progress I've made for now.
I've fixed a bunch of exploits.

rEwtcHl.png

YnaZKw8.png

Cheers!

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
I like this good luck man , can't wait for this to be finished.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
WOO! Excited to see a new CMS in development. Gives people something new to work with. Hopefully you can make it more appealing and still keep it professional. When you release more on it I'll give better feedback. Goodluck!

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Yea Hopefully when done it will popular like Rev! :)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yea Hopefully when done it will popular like Rev! :)
Not many will get that far. Rev was popular because of its simple structure and the ability to easily develop skins. As long as this has .php removed, then this has a chance...

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
Not many will get that far. Rev was popular because of its simple structure and the ability to easily develop skins. As long as this has .php removed, then this has a chance...
This does involve a template system, but it is manually set up by the following:
For example...

case "me":
include '/resources/includes/header.php';
require_once ("resources/pages/me.php");
break;

This isn't the most efficient way to create an template system, its more of a 'page' system. I plan to make something much better, where you can upload your 'skins' to a certain folder as you could on rev.

I have a few other plans lined up, like the possibility to chat to users without being on the client.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
This does involve a template system, but it is manually set up by the following:
For example...

case "me":
include '/resources/includes/header.php';
require_once ("resources/pages/me.php");
break;

This isn't the most efficient way to create an template system, its more of a 'page' system. I plan to make something much better, where you can upload your 'skins' to a certain folder as you could on rev.

I have a few other plans lined up, like the possibility to chat to users without being on the client.
Good luck, will be interesting to see.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
Progress for today:

• Rewritten template class.
Sorry I haven't updated much, more progress will follow later ;)

You can now upload your own themes.

Template class snippet:

Code:
class template
{

public function Page($file) {

global $db, $users;

if(file_exists('Themes/HabboStrap/' . $file . '.php'))
      {
             include('Themes/HabboStrap/' . $file . '.php');
      }else{

include('Themes/HabboStrap/index.php');
      }
   }
}

Code:
Folders:
>Application
      - core
      - config
>Themes

Last edited:

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Nice! I'm currently working on a nice CMS too, hopefully I'll release it to the community.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
I literally just shit in my pants im done its so beautiful gl
Thank you ;)

I will put in more progress in the next few days.
What kind of features would you guys like to see ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread