Is it a full catalogue?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, he made it himself.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Rush

Jul 5, 2013
oh well thats the catalog ill released months ago.... u have to make this on your own, as i dont have it anymore, and Nicolaj did update it with the currently latest furni as i dont work with the old version of R63 anymore. so my best guess is try contact Nicolaj, and ask him about if you could get a copy of the catalogue.

oft: sry for bumping an old thread

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
oh well thats the catalog ill released months ago.... u have to make this on your own, as i dont have it anymore, and Nicolaj did update it with the currently latest furni as i dont work with the old version of R63 anymore. so my best guess is try contact Nicolaj, and ask him about if you could get a copy of the catalogue.

oft: sry for bumping an old thread
could you contact this human being and ask them for the users of DevBest?

Rush

Jul 5, 2013
could you contact this human being and ask them for the users of DevBest?
Iguess i can write him a message, how ever the catalogue is Danish translated as i made it for the Danish community but ye

He said he didnt want to release it as its gonna get used by the different hotels and that makes it un-unique
but iguess you guys could make 1 u self as it only takes a couple days to make a good catalogue for phoenix as all the furnis are coded for you <<< @RyanzRetros

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Iguess i can write him a message, how ever the catalogue is Danish translated as i made it for the Danish community but ye

He said he didnt want to release it as its gonna get used by the different hotels and that makes it un-unique
but iguess you guys could make 1 u self as it only takes a couple days to make a good catalogue for phoenix as all the furnis are coded for you <<< @RyanzRetros
Yeh, I know, I am working on one at the moment, with @MarioRetros but will take more than a few days as we're doing a good job of it.

Users who are viewing this thread