Catalogue searching disconnection

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I disconnect when searching and clicking a furniture.

90626e6ddec34e2a98cf237ea28c0664.png

PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

Anyone know a fix?

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Paste me your 'CatalogOfferComposer.cs' file, the packet structure is wrong.

Code:
using System;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Collections.Generic;

using Plus.HabboHotel.Items;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Catalog;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Catalog.Utilities;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Catalog
{
    class CatalogOfferComposer : ServerPacket
    {
        public CatalogOfferComposer(CatalogItem Item)
            : base(ServerPacketHeader.CatalogOfferMessageComposer)
        {
            base.WriteInteger(Item.OfferId);
           base.WriteString(Item.Data.ItemName);
            base.WriteBoolean(false);//IsRentable
            base.WriteInteger(Item.CostCredits);

if (Item.CostDiamonds > 0)
            {
                base.WriteInteger(Item.CostDiamonds);
                base.WriteInteger(5); // Diamonds
            }
            else
            {
                base.WriteInteger(Item.CostPixels);
                base.WriteInteger(0); // Type of PixelCost
            }

base.WriteBoolean(ItemUtility.CanGiftItem(Item));
            base.WriteInteger(string.IsNullOrEmpty(Item.Badge) ? 1 : 2);//Count 1 item if there is no badge, otherwise count as 2.

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Item.Badge))
            {
               base.WriteString("b");
               base.WriteString(Item.Badge);
            }

base.WriteString(Item.Data.Type.ToString());
            if (Item.Data.Type.ToString().ToLower() == "b")
               base.WriteString(Item.Data.ItemName);//Badge name.
            else
            {
                base.WriteInteger(Item.Data.SpriteId);
                if (Item.Data.InteractionType == InteractionType.WALLPAPER || Item.Data.InteractionType == InteractionType.FLOOR || Item.Data.InteractionType == InteractionType.LANDSCAPE)
                   base.WriteString(Item.Name.Split('_')[2]);
                else if (Item.PageID == 9)//Bots
                {
                    CatalogBot CataBot = null;
                    if (!PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetCatalog().TryGetBot(Item.ItemId, out CataBot))
                       base.WriteString("hd-180-7.ea-1406-62.ch-210-1321.hr-831-49.ca-1813-62.sh-295-1321.lg-285-92");
                    else
                       base.WriteString(CataBot.Figure);
                }
                else if (Item.ExtraData != null)
                   base.WriteString(Item.ExtraData != null ? Item.ExtraData : string.Empty);
                base.WriteInteger(Item.Amount);
                base.WriteBoolean(Item.IsLimited); // IsLimited
                if (Item.IsLimited)
                {
                    base.WriteInteger(Item.LimitedEditionStack);
                    base.WriteInteger(Item.LimitedEditionStack - Item.LimitedEditionSells);
                }
            }
            base.WriteInteger(0); // club_level
            base.WriteBoolean(ItemUtility.CanSelectAmount(Item));
        }
    }
}

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Try this.

Thank you, it works. Much appreciated.

4b51b62d316f44509651e623ef361941.png

Ignore the first 3 items, it's just missing the icon images or whatever they are that Habbo uses now. Do you know why the prices are broke until you click it?

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Do you know why the prices are broke until you click it?
Just wondering if you ever fixed this? if so what .cs is it located in? so I can fix it. If you're will to give me the fix would appreciate it. If not I'd just need to know what file it's located in so I can fix it myself.

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Just wondering if you ever fixed this? if so what .cs is it located in? so I can fix it. If you're will to give me the fix would appreciate it. If not I'd just need to know what file it's located in so I can fix it myself.
i have no answer to this directly, but maybe look around what packet is being called when u click the specific page. maybe its called OpenPageComposer or something idk i dont have an emu to search on. But find the packet that gets called when the page gets clicked then check out if its missing an base.WriteInteger(Cost.Credits) or which ever parameter is passed through. If none is passed through open the swf with as3 sourcerer and read the packet structure.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
i have no answer to this directly, but maybe look around what packet is being called when u click the specific page. maybe its called OpenPageComposer or something idk i dont have an emu to search on. But find the packet that gets called when the page gets clicked then check out if its missing an base.WriteInteger(Cost.Credits) or which ever parameter is passed through. If none is passed through open the swf with as3 sourcerer and read the packet structure.

Will look at when I get off work, thank you. Also is the searching furniture in catalogue like chair and blue or whatever type of furni. Is that codes different in new production because it doesn't give me all the chairs only some.

Also when I open catalogue sometimes some times don't show like credits suitcase x25 or just one suitcase image doesn't show at first but when I click another tab and reclick exchange it fixes the images to showing on other suitcase. I notice it's a problem on other hotels too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
@
Will look at when I get off work, thank you. Also is the searching furniture in catalogue like chair and blue or whatever type of furni. Is that codes different in new production because it doesn't give me all the chairs only some.

Also when I open catalogue sometimes some times don't show like credits suitcase x25 or just one suitcase image doesn't show at first but when I click another tab and reclick exchange it fixes the images to showing on other suitcase. I notice it's a problem on other hotels too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Jerry fixed the first part. Here it is

As far as the second issue ur having, im having trouble understanding what u mean :p

Users who are viewing this thread