Habbo uploaded 14 new furniture:
FaYMKyY.png

or

I've put the zoomout images in them:
36xIw1z.png

or

Download:

Download includes:
- 3 SWF files with Zoomout (Fixed by HabboFix team member Shield (me))
- 3 SWF files (without graphics tags)
- 3 SWF files for New Crypto, New UI (with graphics tags)
- Phoenix SQLs and Dutch Furnidata

Enjoy them!

Credits: Regards, Shields

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Looks good if I am honest. I will translate the Furnidata.TXT for you and post shortly. One question... Only 3 SWF files?!

Thanks for posting though as I am making a catalogue to release and so this will be nice to add. Hate FaGZONE and refuse to use so glad people have started to bring Shield's posts to Devbest.

Tony Wolf

Oct 6, 2011
Looks good if I am honest. I will translate the Furnidata.TXT for you and post shortly. One question... Only 3 SWF files?!

Thanks for posting though as I am making a catalogue to release and so this will be nice to add. Hate FaGZONE and refuse to use so glad people have started to bring Shield's posts to Devbest.
Yes, only 3 swfs..

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
I think the hippos change color when you double click them. I'll update my post after I add them.
UPDATE: Hippos SWF's don't work. Only the other 2 furni.
a98L4wo.png

Or

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I think the hippos change color when you double click them. I'll update my post after I add them.
a98L4wo.png

Or
Thanks bro, I will remove the other two from my hotel. Currently organsing my catalogue before releasing so cannot see much in the catalogue as I am changing all the page ID's to make it easier.

Tony Wolf

Oct 6, 2011
a98L4wo.png

Or
IDK about new IU... MEan for R63 workl fine

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Will be using this for my "How to Add Furni to your R63 Habbo Retro" Tutorial and will include this in my SWFS for r63b and r63!

Again Thanks!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
That was for r63... Doesnt work for me. none of the hippos do but the other 2 items do. hmm.
Added into my catalogue but at the moment the pages are not sorted out as doing a massive week-long organisation of it. Will be able to tell you some point over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread