Cryptocurrency Cardano

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
What are your thoughts on Cardano (ADA)?
From what I've heard it would go quite big in 2018.

"Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers"

It uses a "new proof of stake" algorithm called and the wallet

It's currently at $0.2 with a 53% growth within 24 hours.
Looks quite promising and useful if you ask me.

"Cardano is more than just a cryptocurrency, however, it is a that will be capable of running financial applications currently used every day by individuals"

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
First I've heard of it.
I'll probably dip $50 in it just to see if it goes anywhere!
@Sledmore you going to join to Cardano Cruise?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks interesting, I bought in. I'll admit a little too late ($0.20), but it is now at $0.40, could have gone in a whole lot earlier though.

It is by far one of the nicest looking websites, the whitepaper has a lot to offer, I'd consider reading that here ( ). The official wallet (Daedalus) is also refreshing, as it's nice to look at, for once.

It's grown so damn fast to say how new it is, the community is quite large but most importantly, the developers are extremely active. Probably has a good future, worth throwing some money aside, or exchanging into it.

Users who are viewing this thread