Capture Card?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
what's a good capture card for nintendo switch that's not too overly expensive (elgato is a no no i'm not rich luv) i just want to record nintendo switch game play lol

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
If you want high-quality recordings, your best option is to go for the pricey ones such as Elgato or Hauppauge's HD PVR. If you don't want to pay a full price, I'm sure there are some second-hand ones you can snag on eBay for cheaper.

JSEB

Newb
Apr 2, 2020
I used the HD PVR 2 back in the day to record my Xbox and Playstation, I have no clue if it is compatible with the Nintendo Switch though.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I used the HD PVR 2 back in the day to record my Xbox and Playstation, I have no clue if it is compatible with the Nintendo Switch though.
thank u, i think i'm just going to get an elgato tbh

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
thank u, i think i'm just going to get an elgato tbh

Honestly, it's worth the price. Compatible with tons of software such as Streamlabs, OBS etc. HD PVR 2 is a bit weird and difficult with those programs sometimes. Decent software it comes with as well. I've got 4K60 Pro MK.2 and its the best.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Honestly, it's worth the price. Compatible with tons of software such as Streamlabs, OBS etc. HD PVR 2 is a bit weird and difficult with those programs sometimes. Decent software it comes with as well. I've got 4K60 Pro MK.2 and its the best.
i'm gunna get an elgato, tysm for ur recommendations🥰

Users who are viewing this thread