Can't Join!

mattphilie

Jun 23, 2012
Hey guys,

Currently trying to get my hotel setup with thehabbos.org, and when I submit and it goes to thehabbos.org/join, it just stays on a white page, and thats it. I tried different browsers, etc.. and it still happens. Hope someone can help me!

Cheers,
Matt

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Just tried again, after clearing cache.. No luck, stays on white screen after submitting. Tried on different browsers, computers, etc. Is there a way I can email someone like RastaLuz the information? Really bummed about this.
Well you do have a VPS, right? Try it on there.

mattphilie

Jun 23, 2012
Well you do have a VPS, right? Try it on there.
Just tried.. same thing happened. Maybe it has to do with someone I am inputting? I don't know why it works for everyone but me, so it seems to only make sense that what I am submitting is causing this.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Just tried.. same thing happened. Maybe it has to do with someone I am inputting? I don't know why it works for everyone but me, so it seems to only make sense that what I am submitting is causing this.
If you want, I'll do it for you, just pm me the information with a fake password, then you can login and change it.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
The problem was the hotel name taken, instead of an error occurring it redirected to a blank page, try a different username.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
TheHabbos.org has moved to FindRetros.com
To join go to

Users who are viewing this thread