Can't get any sql to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykt04

Dec 31, 2019
Hello there, I am new here so I don't really know how to behave correctly...
I have a question why can't I import any sql database file, like the slopt v2.2 sql?

Here is a screen, me attempting for the 20th time to import an sql without succsess

can anyone help me?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello there, I am new here so I don't really know how to behave correctly...
I have a question why can't I import any sql database file, like the slopt v2.2 sql?

Here is a screen, me attempting for the 20th time to import an sql without succsess

can anyone help me?
It looks like you're trying to add data to a table that doesn't exist.

ykt04

Dec 31, 2019

So you mean I have to import the braincms sql file first?

If yes, still the same
Post automatically merged:

And please with just a little bit more information, I just want a private habbo for me, where i can test things and design on the me page :D

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
So you mean I have to import the braincms sql file first?

If yes, still the same

And please with just a little bit more information, I just want a private habbo for me, where i can test things and design on the me page :D
Sure, I'll PM you to look into this further then report back here with a solution.

If this was a general question with a simple solution then I wouldn't of offered to help him over PM. @JayCustom

The only reason I asked for PM was to get his TeamViewer details so I could identify and assist rather than just tell him stuff which I have no idea what he's trying to do.
To update everybody on the situation he was trying to get his CMS to work by uploading the BrainCMS/SloptCMS tables, the actual database didn't even exist so I've imported one for him now.

The reason why we've got this rule is because threads usually go dead or the user gets comments back and forth which are never the case which he's having the issue with.

Last edited:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Have you tried running;
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
before running any other SQL, another wayis to manually add the SQL, edit the sql file with notepad++ or whatever, copy it all, and paste it into the query function and click run.

ykt04

Dec 31, 2019
Have you tried running;
before running any other SQL, another wayis to manually add the SQL, edit the sql file with notepad++ or whatever, copy it all, and paste it into the query function and click run.

Update: I forgot to upload the Original database and then the other stuff :D

Have you tried running;

And yes without SET @@global.sql_mode= ''; it would't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread