Can't debug +emulator

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014
Hi guys,
Since few days I got an important problem :
Everything was going very well on visual studio until the day I had a mistake like "unable to copy the .exe file to /bin/debug/server.exe".
I managed to fix this error, but now that I debug my emulator it will close automatically during debugging and remove the .exe file from the bin / debug directory
I tried to reinstall visual studio but nothing helps
If someone has the solution it would help me a lot

Larsbehet

Mar 11, 2012
Can you check your task manager and see if there are any copies of PlusEmulator.exe running in the background (under details).
The last time I got that error, it was the cause.

Larsbehet

Mar 11, 2012
Only the Community version
As a slight possibility, do you have any anti-virus software running? I believe the chance is slim, but if you have one of those hyper-agressive ones it might just be bothering you. If not try downloading a fresh copy of PlusEmu from HabboFiles.com and if you added new code, implement it and try again.

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014
I have always used Avast and I did not have this problem before. I added a code in the properties of the project because when I was debug the emu my first problem was that the application did not want to replace the old PlusEmulator.exe by the one generated on visual studio
I will try disabling my anti virus and my firewall
Thanks for your help

Solved, big thanks to @Larsbehet

Users who are viewing this thread