gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Hey there i need some help i cannot see my furnis ingame its custom furnis and when i place them down its a black box and i dont have a icon folder so help me thanks

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Where you put the images for the furniture depends on your external_variables, try creating a folder called icon or icons in swfs/dcr, that's usually where most are defined by default. As for the furniture showing as black boxes, your hof_furni is probably not linked correctly or it's having trouble finding the furniture.

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Where you put the images for the furniture depends on your external_variables, try creating a folder called icon or icons in swfs/dcr, that's usually where most are defined by default. As for the furniture showing as black boxes, your hof_furni is probably not linked correctly or it's having trouble finding the furniture.
all the furnis work exept the ones i added and no there is no file icon or icons in there do i have to make one and link it in external_variables and if yes whats the code could u send me it and do i have to put all the images there?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What emulator are you using and where are you getting your custom furniture from?

There should be an icons folder in the dcr/hof_furni folder anyway, the grab the icons for the rest of the furniture.

Could be a number of reasons why this isn't working, could be the SWF, the furnidata, SQL's wrong, custom furniture doesn't work with R63B etc.

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
What emulator are you using and where are you getting your custom furniture from?

There should be an icons folder in the dcr/hof_furni folder anyway, the grab the icons for the rest of the furniture.

Could be a number of reasons why this isn't working, could be the SWF, the furnidata, SQL's wrong, custom furniture doesn't work with R63B etc.
its the external furni could u link me good r63b files

Users who are viewing this thread