@Canadian and I (@RastaLulz) will be in Chicago from June 3-10.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Just thought I'd inform everyone that @Canadian and I will be in Chicago from June 3rd to the 10th. You're welcome to join us (whether it be for the day, or the week), just let us know. Would love to see more people from DevBest. :cool:

Current plans:
  • June 5
    • Twenty One Pilots
The list will be updated as we find more to do.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Thanks for letting me know, i plan on shooting up that concert before i kill myself

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Just thought I'd inform everyone that @Canadian and I will be in Chicago from June 3rd to the 10th. You're welcome to join us (whether it be for the day, or the week), just let us know. Would love to see more people from DevBest. :cool:

Current plans:
  • June 5
    • Twenty One Pilots
I'd love to go with you guys if it didnt seem like all we would be doing is awkwardly standing around waiting for me to say something funny.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'd love to go with you guys if it didnt seem like all we would be doing is awkwardly standing around waiting for me to say something funny.
Suit yourself, I have had great times meeting @Donkey and @Kaz, and I don't see this being any different. So unless @Canadian is a 16 year old girl who can't leave her parents side, I don't forsee it being awkward at all.

Last edited:

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Suit yourself, I have had great times meeting @Donkey and @Kaz, and I don't see this being any different. So unless @Canadian is a 16 year old girl who can't leave her parents side, I don't forsee it being awkward at all.

Wouldn't want you to go through that again.
I agree with Mace, I can't think of anything more boring than this.

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016

Current plans:
  • June 5
    • Twenty One Pilots
Thats where I'm from :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'll come since everyone loves and adores me. I'll wear a Devbest t shirt, with my all exclusive username on it

Users who are viewing this thread