Can you recommend a server with working Banzai and Freeze?

AHabboPlayer

Nov 7, 2020
Hi!

I want to organize a little tournament with friends and I'm searching a server wich has good Banzai and Freeze games. I tried 3 servers so far but each one of them has at least some issue, specialy with freeze. I don't know if there is any server specialized in this two games or anything like that, but if you can provide some help it'll be very grateful!

AHabboPlayer

Nov 7, 2020
Banzai seems to work almost fine. I have to make a few more tests but the puck doesn't work properly. When you push it in front of you in a row it should paint one level each square and you another level leaving a trail of almost completed squares. This doesn't work you only add one level to each square.

What I find more surprising is Freeze, I don't recall any hotel that got it right. In yours the number of lives doesn't show, you cannot collect heart if you are at full health (in normal habbo it doesn't add lives but you can collect the heart so others can't) and the game does let you throw a snowball in an ice block resulting in a bug where the ice block doesn't breaks but becomes passable. It stays on the screen but you can walk throught it. Oh and the diagonal modifier also doesn't work. It creates another effect somthing like a one tile explosion in each direction.

AHabboPlayer

Nov 7, 2020
Because Banzai and Freeze are almost dead games nobody plays anymore and I want to be able to set up my own games to make sure they are fun. Also if trolls come to the rooms they can do whatever they want as I will not have powers nor I can block the room with a passcode

Users who are viewing this thread