Can you get sued for having a habbo retro ?

reede22

Jan 23, 2020
I would like to know if you can be sued by Habbo hotel for having a Habbo retro as it states on google that its illegal due to the unauthorized use of the copyrighted material I would just like to know thanks

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I would like to know if you can be sued by Habbo hotel for having a Habbo retro as it states on google that its illegal due to the unauthorized use of the copyrighted material I would just like to know thanks
Quick answer yes. It’s illegal. They can take you to court for copyright infringement. Are they going to? Probably not. There’s hundreds of Habbo retro’s, they take other action before taking you to court, in the history of Habbo retros there’s only been 1 court case.

reede22

Jan 23, 2020
Quick answer yes. It’s illegal. They can take you to court for copyright infringement. Are they going to? Probably not. There’s hundreds of Habbo retro’s, they take other action before taking you to court, in the history of Habbo retros there’s only been 1 court case.
thank you for taking time out your day to reply to my question

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
There is always a chance of being sued for *illegal behaviour and breach of copyright* like @JMG said there has only been 1 court case. i dont think it would be worth there time suing retros considering flash is dying and most hotels will close anyhow.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
There is always a chance of being sued for *illegal behaviour and breach of copyright* like @JMG said there has only been 1 court case. i dont think it would be worth there time suing retros considering flash is dying and most hotels will close anyhow.

People have gotten in trouble more than once because of Habbo. If they see you getting a lot of users and making money. ALOT of money.
They'll try somethings to stop you but not something like taking you to court.

Users who are viewing this thread