Can someone make these few customs Commands/Features ? (PlusEmu)

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Hey there,
I had a few ideas of custom commands and features... i think these could be nice !

AFK-System: If you are in a specificated room (Room number is set in the Emu) and type command :afksys then the User walks automatically walk through the room and you get every 30 Minutes 500 Credits and 500 Duckets!

Staff-login-Notification:
If a Staffmember (Rank 3 or higher) log in the Client then every User in the Client get a whisper-alert: "Staff-Member %username% logged in."

User-has-registered-Notification:
If a new User has registered every User in the Client get an Whisper-Alert: "We're say welcome to our new user %username%."

Globalchat: (Commands: :gc %text% ; :gc on ; :gc off)
:gc %text% and every User in the Client get an Whisper-alert with the Username who sent the message + the message itself.
example: UserA runs: :gc Hello world!
Every User in the Client get this whisper-alert: UserA: Hello world!
Globalchat is normally off!
In the Client a staff can run :gc on - then every User get a whisper-alert: "Globalchat is now enabled." then the users can write with :gc %text%
And then a staff can run :gc off - then every User get a whisper-alert: "Globalchat is now disabled." and if a User now run :gc %text% thia user get a whisper-alert: "The Globalchat is disabled. Wait till a staff enable it."

Teleport-a-user Command:
Commandname: :teleportuser %username%
This is a Staff-Command! A staff can teleport a user in a room (not to a room. in the room itself)

If some of the great developer/coder here can code some of these (maybe cool) commands/features and release it here it would be very nice and i think it would be usefull for many users too.

Users who are viewing this thread