Can someone help me about two of this ?

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hello,
I am wondering to who wanna help me
z5GIuFl.png

For the first image with number 1 (one), the hotel image is too big while I am using what's released, can someone help me about this ?

Second ( image no. 2) How do I edit it myself or someone here gonna help me, I am gonna to change it from "Boon" to "Prevs"

Thanks.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Hello,
I am wondering to who wanna help me
z5GIuFl.png

For the first image with number 1 (one), the hotel image is too big while I am using what's released, can someone help me about this ?

Second ( image no. 2) How do I edit it myself or someone here gonna help me, I am gonna to change it from "Boon" to "Prevs"

Thanks.
Go on your external variables and search for "/reception/" you should get a few images, that's where you'll change the big thing. About the logo I think it's also located in the vars, not too sure, will check once I get home :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Core

Nov 10, 2016
@SpreedBlood, I don't find the reception image. Can someone help me how do I change this ?
@Zaka @Blasteh @Core @JayCustom @Iiam @li4m

Go into your /c_images/ folder in your swfs.
Find the folder called /reception/

Then the files are in there. For example the logo is called reception_logo_drape.png

Don't forget to reload clear cache then reload. If you're using cloudflare then purge cache.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
@Core, it isn't on external_variables ?
I actually checked and couldn't find it. But as @Core said the logo is located in the reception folder. (swf-folder)/c_images/reception/. There you'll find the banner named, reception_logo_drape.png . Just replace that one with your own banner. Clean cache like @Core said once again :) After doing this your client should have your own banner :)

And I forgot to ask, did you solve that really big hotel image in the client? :p

Users who are viewing this thread