Can someone create a r50 something rp hotel?

Giordano

Sep 18, 2010
I know that habborp created a beta hotel but it failed but it would be really nice if someone could create like a r50, r51,r52,r53,r54,r56,etc. RP hotel.. Or at least add the clothing that a r54 hotel has.. they're more realistic than the normal RP clothing or the normal habbo clothing :)

Thread moved by iDream. Remember to post in right section next time.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
To be honest I think I may attempt this with BobbaCMS ;) Thanks for the idea! But didn't Aaron do this once ;p

You shouldn't do that, it would ruin it
and anyways,
this has been done and the server is due too be released soon apparently.. their testing it on habboRP

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Please double check the sections you post in. Moved.
This shouldn't be in te Habbo Developnent section, as it is for developments, and this isn't one.
This should be moved to the help/support section.

On-topic: It would be really easy to create a RP hotel with uberEmulator, as Rasta said just basic coding skills.

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
This shouldn't be in te Habbo Developnent section, as it is for developments, and this isn't one.
This should be moved to the help/support section.

On-topic: It would be really easy to create a RP hotel with uberEmulator, as Rasta said just basic coding skills.
He needs help developing an RP r50+. Before it was in Server Advertisements, so it will stay here.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
He needs help developing an RP r50+. Before it was in Server Advertisements, so it will stay here.
Keyword:HELP DEVELOPING. This goes in the help section, the developments section is for serious developments, not for team recruitment or help. Also, he never asked for help, he just said it would be nice if someone made a RP Hotel R50, still it goes in the help section.

- Kryptos

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Keyword:HELP DEVELOPING. This goes in the help section, the developments section is for serious developments, not for team recruitment or help. Also, he never asked for help, he just said it would be nice if someone made a RP Hotel R50, still it goes in the help section.

- Kryptos

I agree with Kryptos it should be moved into the help section as he does need help, Kryptos if you have found a error with a moderators decisions use the report tool as your post is off topic.

On topic if you need help tell us what you want and we will see if we can help you if you still need help contact a member on the forums or even better use a tutorial via google.

Users who are viewing this thread