Can anyone explain to me how retro habbo works?

YeltsinReyes

Sep 19, 2022
Since I can make a retro habbo from scratch, I'm a newbie to php, javascript, html and css.
I see many CMS and Emulators but I don't know how everything works and I would like to do something for myself.

Best regards.

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
Since I can make a retro habbo from scratch, I'm a newbie to php, javascript, html and css.
I see many CMS and Emulators but I don't know how everything works and I would like to do something for myself.

Best regards.
Hello so basically a "Habbo Retro" comes in different forms, "Oldschool" and "Modern"
And what a Habbo Retro basically does is "Emulate" The actual game known as Habbo Hotel....
What do i mean by Emulate? Basically people on this forum release their own "Habbo Retro Files"
Which you can setup using one of the many TUTORIALS on this Forum...
Either Oldschool files or Modern files you can find what your looking for and follow a tutorial.
That being said to own a Habbo Retro is not to break the law but to simply revive a old game which we all love without making profit from own a Habbo Retro and simply to own Habbo Retros for educational and recreational purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread