Call of Duty Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018) Treyarch

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
2018 Call of Duty will be Black Ops 4 by treyarch. Just letting everyone know :)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
These games like COD nd Battlefield are being taken over by the likes of PUBG and fortnite. Since console people now know what it is, they're going to bum off it and attempt to play it to find out they're shit comparing to those pc gamers.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I'm suprised COD is making another Black Ops. I find it a waste of time tbh with you, franchise slowly started to decay.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
These games like COD nd Battlefield are being taken over by the likes of PUBG and fortnite. Since console people now know what it is, they're going to bum off it and attempt to play it to find out they're shit comparing to those pc gamers.
Games like Fortnite and PUBG have been around for ages, if anything they have a small lifespan. In about a year a new game, based on the same engine and same gamemode will come out and take over the hype. COD and Battlefield have big companies behind them and a huge fanbase for years.

However, unless they take BO4 back to the past or current day and age, it will fail.

Especially a Black Ops game would be really awesome in the current time. Just imagine a BO mission within North Korea, or stopping a terrorist plot.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
If they want a hit game, remaster Modern Warfare 2. But, actually remaster it, don't add stupid shit into it like they did with MW: Remastered. Call of Duty in my opinion will most likely never die because there's always a new 8 year old playing it everyday.

Beerus

Feb 15, 2018

If the rumours are true they're scrapping the campaign in favour of a battle royale mode, to compete with the likes of Fortnite and PUBG.
If they want a hit game, remaster Modern Warfare 2. But, actually remaster it, don't add stupid shit into it like they did with MW: Remastered. Call of Duty in my opinion will most likely never die because there's always a new 8 year old playing it everyday.

Couldn't agree more, I read that a MW2 remaster is in the works but it's only campaign mode!

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
The Call of Duty Black Ops scene in my opinion died soon after BO3 was released they killed the old feel. BO2 was the hype; that's my channel (ps there's some videos from when I was a child) I'd wake up in the morning turn on my elgato and just hit shots all day long.

On to BO4 it's just going to be as bad as advanced warfare in my opinion if it's based with thrust jump, creates, power ups etc, If BO4 wants success it will have to be based back in the day or like @Holmes said in our time.

-Greets,

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Treyarch:
"Alright boys, ready to roll? You know everyone like us better than infinity, heh heh."

*Activision busts through the door*
"GENTLEMEN, GENTLEMEN, ALRIGHT HERE'S THE PLAN; You know fortnite, right? PUBG, all the stuff the kids watch"

"HAVE IT DONE BOIS, CYA LATER"

Treyarch:
"Wait, guys, i don't think that's what the commun-"

Activision:
MGsvyKOvS8e3NVpo_JSPNQ.png

"HAVE IT DONE BOIS, SEE YOU IN OCTOBER"

Users who are viewing this thread