Call of Duty Advanced Warfare crashing issue

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
I am a regular player of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and I went in a multiplayer game the other day, selected my class and my Xbox just crashed. I rebooted my Xbox did the same and it crashed again. I then tried a third time just to make sure and it crashed once more. I have no idea what or why it is doing this but if you do know or have the same issue I would be grateful of some help thanks!

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Lucky you can even get on xbox live, I thought it was down. Not sure whether this is a XBL problem or a problem that you are personally facing as many others across the world can't even get on such as I.

q3ZecGL.png

Noz9o5F.png

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Well XBL was down for Christmas, which Lizard Squad took credit for. But I back to OP, I've never heard of problems involving an Xbox completely shutting down from a game. Did you just get the Xbox for Christmas?

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
When I searched this awhile back, (because I had something similar). Youtubers said to pick your class and delete all of them completely before starting up a game. Start use empty class then leave, or start then just leave? Go back to main multiplayer menu and create a new class. Try that.

I had a problem where my ps3 would freeze right at the last second of the intermission and or game. It was the most piss off thing, I'd ever encounter. That was unfixable, unless you wanted to wait for a new patch. (weeks-months).

Users who are viewing this thread