Call Credits - Diamonds, how to setup?

Tex18

Nov 11, 2016
Hi Devbest community!
What a great community you are, my questions before have been answered perfectly and everything is working well, so well I would like to add call credits to my hotel. I already have made a catalogue with a diamond shop etc. But you can't buy them without paypal, plus the system I use is poorly secured. Does someone know a great service where my users can call / text, receive a code which they can use in the site to receive their diamonds and where I receive the money?

So short: I would like to know how to setup a system where my users can call / text to a number to receive a code which they can type in to receive some diamonds in exchange for money.

I hope that you could help me,

Tex18

Manuela

May 27, 2016
I have looked at their website and it seems pretty decent. I'll take a better look tomorrow. Thank you very much for your answer!
Keep in mind that you need a minium amount of money in order to transfer it to your bank account or paypal (50$ if I'm not mistaken). So I would advise you to check the terms and refund policy page.

Tex18

Nov 11, 2016
Ooh oke, doesn't matter. I'm aiming to make more than 50$, but paygol is with a pop-up, i'm searching for a service where I can implent it in my website.

Oh wow you're right: "minimum withdrawable amount of 100 EUR" .

Users who are viewing this thread