Cabbos CMS

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
Its old me again giving something to you

Eh I'm releasing a RevCMS Edit which was made for Cabbo.
It contains a sleek Housekeeping, which isn't completed.
Contains:
*Login with a Pin. ->
*You can post news.
*Edit News
*View Staff
*Add Badges via HK
*Adding / Editing Rare Values.
*Recent Registrations
*View Staff Applications
I don't have any Screenies of the HK, just login so please set it up yourself and have a look.

This Theme contains everything needed for a Hotel.
*Index/Register = Done -> ( And yes Fresh Hotel lacks Creativity and doesn't even RIP something properly )
*Me Page = Done
*Leaderboards Page = Done ->
*Active Users Page = Done
*Staff Applications Page connected to Housekeeping = Done.
*Staff Page = Done ->
*Rules Page = Done ->
And Alot more. ( Bots Store / VIP Store / DJ PAGE / TRUSTED DEALERS / Badge Store )

This theme is released due to 2 People who Stole 400 Pound and dipped stealing Half of my userbase and made another Hotel stealing this theme too they go by the names JackHoll and Jordie so I wouldn't trust any of these 2 people as they even lied about Donating the Money they stole to Cancer Research UK and yes I was okay with that but he blocked me and ran phahha poor kids.
Proof :
And yes enjoy this Theme as I don't use it anymore.
I provide no help setting this up nor helping you fix anything related to this CMS and yes it requires some DB Tables and I'm sure if you read the Code you would be able to make them yourself.
PS ; This is my first release, if you need to know more about this CMS skype me @ kaizer.exe
Download links :
Someone make a mirror ty.

MASSIVE CREDITS TO - @gageretroslol

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Links not dead but it's like the network is down. Doesn't download at all.
q7Jz3Ci.png

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I would say this is one of the most nicest releases I've seen in a long time! Downside is a lot of people are going to over use this CMS,Theme now so it will be ruin and just a normal theme that was played out. Just saying my opinion but thank you for sharing!

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
I would say this is one of the most nicest releases I've seen in a long time! Downside is a lot of people are going to over use this CMS,Theme now so it will be ruin and just a normal theme that was played out. Just saying my opinion but thank you for sharing!
No problem it was released for a reason.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
I only plan to use parts of the housekeeping in this
I would use the index and register page since thats really nice but the HK is incomplete if you complete it you could release it with all the CMS, I plan not to touch the CMS, Since it will be over used.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I would use the index and register page since thats really nice but the HK is incomplete if you complete it you could release it with all the CMS, I plan not to touch the CMS, Since it will be over used.
With this CMS into the right hands this could be very successful, however, in the wrong hands I don't think people will make it work.
To be honest, I think this is an awful mistake from Cabbo. Their new CMS is boring and plain.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
With this CMS into the right hands this could be very successful, however, in the wrong hands I don't think people will make it work.
To be honest, I think this is an awful mistake from Cabbo. Their new CMS is boring and plain.
I think the CMS is nice, Then again look at Nebbos CMS isn't so unique:down:

gageretroslol

Dec 26, 2014
Cabbo's New CMS is made for Performance to provide a fast interface for users and its MySQLI and will be updating to PDO later onwards.

Users who are viewing this thread