Flash Cabbo Hotel | The Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I never said we were going to be as good as the fucking original , i didn't claim to be as good as them either, I was good friends with meap and kylie when cabbo was around, we used to always talk about gage and what he did, I want to bring back something that was very much loved not just let it die in the ground, I never claimed It was going to be good as what they made it before, people should leave there negativy out of this thread, its an advertisement, not a place to spread hate etc, @Costello @Wess Are you able to clean the thread, because it makes me very upset and angry looking at all these negative comments.

Negative comments are allowed, but nevertheless, let's keep it a bit more on-topic from this point on. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

ScrambledInTime

Dec 6, 2019
Thank you @Wess !
Post automatically merged:

Hi all, Few updates for you today.

- We've added UpBeat Radio to the client along with a brand new catalog
- CMS Won't be changing at all anymore.
- We've updated logo's and the header to look a little like cabbo was before it closed, although its subject to change
- We've added a twitter feed to the /me page a long with a discord widget.
- Fixed all errors on user profiles except one, which is currently in the process of being fixed.
- Disabled the top stats page as we work on a brand new one
- Fixed errors on the Statistics page.

Last edited:

ScrambledInTime

Dec 6, 2019
Hi all, We've made rather small updates today, most of them being cms patches and bug fixes a long with some patches on the client, more updates to come tomorrow and the day after, thanks to those who are joining us and also sticking with us and hello to the new people joining us on our journey!

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Goodluck! For future reference, keep the hotel in maintenance mode for any sort of CMS work and prepare before you start, it is more professional to do it this way.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Goodluck! For future reference, keep the hotel in maintenance mode for any sort of CMS work and prepare before you start, it is more professional to do it this way.
Zero-downtime updates are actually the most professional, talking in general. People are really impacted by first impressions, and new users coming to a website that isn't available will most often not try a second time.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Not at all - don't follow this advice. Updates and the existing website should run seamlessly and without downtime. Nothing puts you off visiting a hotel more than a hotel that spends more time in maintenance mode.

best of luck, it looks fun!

ScrambledInTime

Dec 6, 2019
Not at all - don't follow this advice. Updates and the existing website should run seamlessly and without downtime. Nothing puts you off visiting a hotel more than a hotel that spends more time in maintenance mode.

best of luck, it looks fun!

Thank you very much, we like to keep this thread up to date by releasing a list of updates we've done each time there made or every few days, thanks for your feedback!

We'd also like to let everyone know that we are still hiring, you can join the discord server linked in the advertisement to find out how to apply, thank you.

Hi all,

2 rather small updates today:

- Updated Catalog Names

- The landing page no longer has the habbo banner, instead says cabbo.

Last edited:

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
You must be registered for see images attach

whatever the hell that means, nevertheless, goodluck
anyhow, i came onto your discord and 9 people have the staff role and i assume you haven't even hit 15+ users yet and you've already got over 5 staff. a suggestion would to be have like 2-3 staff and gain a userbase.

ScrambledInTime

Dec 6, 2019

anyhow, i came onto your discord and 9 people have the staff role and i assume you haven't even hit 15+ users yet and you've already got over 5 staff. a suggestion would to be have like 2-3 staff and gain a userbase.

Thanks for your suggestion, we take these seriously and have wiped half of the team.

Azia

Aug 7, 2012

This might be flagged on the domain forever, this will probably prevent new registrations for those that use Firefox. Anyway every time I have tried to get into this hotel I couldn't, I have re-registered about 3 times and the client won't load. At first I really liked the design of the site and it had great potential but now the changes look like every other hotel. I will try to login in the future and I hope to see great things from Cabbo :)

ScrambledInTime

Dec 6, 2019
This might be flagged on the domain forever, this will probably prevent new registrations for those that use Firefox. Anyway every time I have tried to get into this hotel I couldn't, I have re-registered about 3 times and the client won't load. At first I really liked the design of the site and it had great potential but now the changes look like every other hotel. I will try to login in the future and I hope to see great things from Cabbo :)

Have you try enabling flash, someone else had an issue getting on and he fixed it some how, that's if its not flash.

Hi all,

We've made a few updates.

- The staff page has been completly changed.

- We've added updated clothing, not a ton but enough.

We're going to be awarding everyone who hops onto the client on the 24th of December, 5,000 Duckets & Credits a long with our 2019 Christmas winter achievement. Make sure you are ready for this day, if you can't get on, have a merry Christmas the next day from all of us here at Cabbo.

Last edited:

smg

Nov 25, 2018
Copying Fresh's "Recent Happenings" and it's old staff page is very cringe, won't last long.

gl

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
can I just point this out

how do people think this is ok to go live with

and statistics page doesn't even match..

EVEN THE 404 PAGE NOT FOUND IS DIFFERENT

how do u manage to have 3 completely different styles on one theme...

Last edited:

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Any more updates?? Good luck I saw some comments which are 100% truth I don't see why u have 3 designs in one cms like @Laynester said it looks noobified and awful but whatever floats your trumpet I suppose. also like @smg said it does look weird stealing the Happenings articles but im sure most hotels has that? all the best for 2020 and maybe see it doing something good?

ScrambledInTime

Dec 6, 2019
First of all, We didn't copy any articles related to fresh, the title of the article we made is used by most hotel, the cms on the other hand , things got messed up in the coding leading that to happen, which has now been fixed, we've not been focusing on cms much wise at the moment, more of the client, I'd appreciate it if you don't bring your nasty comments to this thread, this thread I use to keep people updated and for people to post on, but the kind of posts you are making I do not like (not talking to you RhyceH) Also everyone mostly used that staff page back in the days, its a simple one for now, take your wining and complaining elsewhere please.

Any more updates?? Good luck I saw some comments which are 100% truth I don't see why u have 3 designs in one cms like @Laynester said it looks noobified and awful but whatever floats your trumpet I suppose. also like @smg said it does look weird stealing the Happenings articles but im sure most hotels has that? all the best for 2020 and maybe see it doing something good?

- Login page has been changed
- Website header, bg have been updated
- Discord tab now added
- Top Players page has been changed
- Staff page edited with new staff
- My Page has returned
- Statistics Page Added
- Store is now fixed
-- New register page coming soon

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
First of all, We didn't copy any articles related to fresh, the title of the article we made is used by most hotel, the cms on the other hand , things got messed up in the coding leading that to happen, which has now been fixed, we've not been focusing on cms much wise at the moment, more of the client, I'd appreciate it if you don't bring your nasty comments to this thread, this thread I use to keep people updated and for people to post on, but the kind of posts you are making I do not like (not talking to you RhyceH) Also everyone mostly used that staff page back in the days, its a simple one for now, take your wining and complaining elsewhere please.

- Login page has been changed
- Website header, bg have been updated
- Discord tab now added
- Top Players page has been changed
- Staff page edited with new staff
- My Page has returned
- Statistics Page Added
- Store is now fixed
-- New register page coming soon
you have alot of staff for barely having anybody online?

ScrambledInTime

Dec 6, 2019
We had quite a lot of users on last night, although most are busy today, we're going to start advertising again today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread