Flash Cabbo Hotel is Back!

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Got on this server and it's one of the up-coming hotels I currently see in the advertisement section that actually has a promising future.
If you guys could keep this going for another 6 months to a year (without any down-times or resets) Cabbo could possibly be a Top 3 hotel soon.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Whoever runs the FindRetros portion should remove one of these. Running two voting accounts at once is against the rules.

Page 1:
AgObt.png

Page 2:
yS9cW.png
Hi mate, just letting you know that one of them is getting deleted, due to using another findretros account. Although thanks for pointing that out. I’ll let gage know.
Got on this server and it's one of the up-coming hotels I currently see in the advertisement section that actually has a promising future.
If you guys could keep this going for another 6 months to a year (without any down-times or resets) Cabbo could possibly be a Top 3 hotel soon.
Thanks for the feeback. Makes us feel awesome .

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
As someone that's been on the retro scene for 7-8 years, it's refreshing to see a hotel that's ran well, has good intentions, constantly developed and has a community that cares. If I had to critique, I'd say be wary as a lot of your effort in gaining users is situated around the fact you've opened applications for moderators. Knowing the Habbo community, just be careful how you announce it to not lose users.

Never the less, I'll continue to log on every now and then - good luck! :up:

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
As someone that's been on the retro scene for 7-8 years, it's refreshing to see a hotel that's ran well, has good intentions, constantly developed and has a community that cares. If I had to critique, I'd say be wary as a lot of your effort in gaining users is situated around the fact you've opened applications for moderators. Knowing the Habbo community, just be careful how you announce it to not lose users.

Thanks and we hope to see you more often. ;)

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Whoever runs the FindRetros portion should remove one of these. Running two voting accounts at once is against the rules.

Page 1:
AgObt.png

Page 2:
yS9cW.png
The banner on the 2nd page was @Pinkman's FindRetros, which we no longer use.

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. :)

Thank you. Many of our users aren't really bothered around staff applications and will continue to play without being staff, who are loyal to Cabbo. But thank you for your comment. :)

Background is too bright for the rest of the site imo, maybe change it to a darker grey. Good luck with your hotel.
Thanks @Brad for your suggestion, we are currently making changes. Also, thanks for wishing us luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Wel seeing as though Kylie edited her comment on my thread and the request to remove it was rejected, I shall post my real thoughts

0/10 would not recommend, Owner is argumentative & makes things up

Last edited:

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
The new link will be - Myself and George will continue to own without Gage.

Update: Hotel is now up and running @

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Kylie has returned as Owner and Bella has stepped down
Technically I'm an Owner too but I handle more of the development side of the hotel always have done
Hotel is ran by Kylie and we will be hiring soon to pick up on the staff we've lost the past few days

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Seems a lot quieter than it was a few weeks ago, not sure what's changed. Is there any plans for the future if it continues to decline?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Seems a lot quieter than it was a few weeks ago, not sure what's changed. Is there any plans for the future if it continues to decline?
I haven’t been able to do much this week due to decorating my room so I currently don’t have a computer so I can’t actually do anything but I do have a few plans

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned, discuss it privately. Otherwise it will be dealt with accordingly. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread