Flash Cabbo Hotel is Back!

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Greetings. Cabbo was created originally founded by Gage back in 2013, and managed by myself. Our overlord/developer George (@Meap) has been performing an abundance of edits towards Cabbo. We have decided to re-open Cabbo again, with better management. Our new community leader is Liam (@Pinkman). Cabbo used to peak at 60+ daily, but unfortunately closed due to personal issues. However, we are back and ready to rock! We re-opened on 11/05/2018. Since opening Cabbo, we have had a user peak of 54, and hoping to keep growing!

COMMANDS & MORE
Cabbo has various commands which makes us unique.
- We have over 50+ morph pet commands.
- We have a :translate command to translate languages.
- We have a fully updated catalogue with all newest furniture and coloured usernames.
- We have roleplay commands - :makepolice x, :rko x, :hit x, :arrest x time, and lots more!
- Roleplay rooms are being added so users are transported to hospital or prison when either killed or arrested.
- We have added :gamble <amount> <currency> & :sh (Stack Height).
- We have updated the CMS and added some cool features in-game.
- We have our own Discord server where everyone can communicate.
- GOTW is now added to client.

SCREENSHOTS
daAuL6P.gif

9Cl9W5N.gif

gYKEDe1.gif

Ay86yfy.gif
0ankjay.gif

QV24LR3.gif

WDvFMyU.gif

JwXr4dt.gif

U3TWq3N.gif

LrcrZNi.gif
Yc6WKjD.gif

We hope you're able to join us! We would really appreciate it and would also accept any feedback/suggestions. Many thanks!
•​

Last edited:

Savannah

May 5, 2018
Wahooo! So happy to have kylie back and gage back Its been years since I last spoke to you, I last spoke to you lot at pixel lmao, Glad to see you back!! RESPECT

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Much retro such wow very amaze

Few little updates

Moved to my VPS because the one gage was using made me want to commit
Started working on CMS edits

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Loving this hotel, reached 50+ on the first day. Active community and all.
We are hiring soon, so start applying!!!!!!

p.s Why not head over to our official discord server and join the parteyyyy ( )

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
UPDATES:
- We have added crafting and crackable eggs in-game.
- Added :translate command to translate languages, :gamble command when using slots.
- Made changes to CMS.
- Added in-game statistics of overall users online and active rooms.
- New unique Cabbo logo added to CMS.

See thread for further more updates, more to come soon.

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Congratulations on the new and improved Cabbo! I do remember registering on it and playing it back then. Hopefully this time around you guys have everything figured out. I loved working with Brad back in the day so I know that with him on your team, you'll do very good. 10/10

Last edited:

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Congratulations on the new and improved Cabbo! I do remember registering on it and playing it back then. Hopefully this time around you guys have everything figured out. I loved working with Brad back in the day so I know that with him on your team, you'll do very good. 10/10
Thanks, much appreciated. Cabbo is now hiring! Apply on our site and start inviting you’re friends. At 40 a decision will be made on the new staff.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Update: We have now added GOTW, hosted weekly by elf. More updates coming soon!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Background is too bright for the rest of the site imo, maybe change it to a darker grey. Good luck with your hotel.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Whoever runs the FindRetros portion should remove one of these. Running two voting accounts at once is against the rules.

Page 1:
AgObt.png

Page 2:
yS9cW.png

Users who are viewing this thread