Cryptocurrency Bytecoin

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

So this is crazy, I've been mining Bytecoin since it was at 0.0001, and for the first time in its entire lifetime, after 8 years it has finally hit $0.01!

I've managed to mine 500,000 of this, which I thought I was wasting my time on, but that is now worth $7849 as we speak. This is absolutely insane, I plan on holding further.

Did anyone else invest in Bytecoin? I had mentioned it several times on here.

Cheers

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I bought $30 worth when it was $0.004 - dunno if I should just hold on to it or sell half

Hold, they released their roadmap not so long ago, and they plan on doing a hardfork, to apparently burn deadcoins. If they do this, it'll be massive for us.

8 years? Man I only heard of cryptocurrency like 2 years ago lol

Yeah, me too if I'm honest, but Bytecoin has been around for 8 years, but has never done very well until now. I don't know why I chose it, the website just looked nice, and the transaction times are super fast and very cheap.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Hold, they released their roadmap not so long ago, and they plan on doing a hardfork, to apparently burn deadcoins. If they do this, it'll be massive for us.

Yeah, me too if I'm honest, but Bytecoin has been around for 8 years, but has never done very well until now. I don't know why I chose it, the website just looked nice, and the transaction times are super fast and very cheap.
Oh I thought you’d been mining for 8 years

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
How long have you been mining it?

Since early November. I accidentally killed one of my wallets at one point, so I lost 100,000 ($1569). I had been mining Monero too, but my profits are purely Bytecoin right now.

Oh I thought you’d been mining for 8 years

Na I wish, I'd be laughing in a different country if so. :(

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Hey,

So this is crazy, I've been mining Bytecoin since it was at 0.0001, and for the first time in its entire lifetime, after 8 years it has finally hit $0.01!

I've managed to mine 500,000 of this, which I thought I was wasting my time on, but that is now worth $7849 as we speak. This is absolutely insane, I plan on holding further.

Did anyone else invest in Bytecoin? I had mentioned it several times on here.

Cheers
At such a cheap price would you think it would be a good investment? Do you see it rising sufficiently shortterm?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
At such a cheap price would you think it would be a good investment? Do you see it rising sufficiently shortterm?

I got in very very early. I think it's good, I've mined it for a couple month now, and will continue to.

Transaction times are lightening, the fees are 0.01. I'll continue to mine it needless to say.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
What the fuck LMFAO, I passed Bytecoin cause I thought it'd never get anywhere :\ Guess I thought wrong LMAO

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
What's a good exhange to buy bytecoin? I think I should get 1000 or so incase this keeps happening

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'd recommend

They did some maintenance this morning, everyone's balance disappeared, people thought we all got scammed - it was simply maintenance, after it came back up everything was so smooth its unreal. The transactions were done in seconds.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I bought 300 bucks worth a while back and sold at a 50% profit, honestly thought it was a scam pump and dump coin. Nothing is certain with Crypto, lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I bought 300 bucks worth a while back and sold at a 50% profit, honestly thought it was a scam pump and dump coin. Nothing is certain with Crypto, lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good job man, that's a good trade IMO.

Though personally, if you can - buy back in. I see this coin moving, well it depends on how they tackle things with the 80% pre-mine situation, but after the hardfork we may see a boost. Plenty of time to go, but a lot of people are forecasting $0.03 by February. Tiny, but large if you have a ton.

I plan on holding, regardless I don't think I'll lose too much. But right now, I'm very much in profit since mining this coin.

TengagedBB

Sep 10, 2016
I love reading about different Cryptos and this one definitely sparks my interest! I'll have to read more about it in the coming days!

Users who are viewing this thread