Buy Emulator (Stable and Good Features)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCristianSx

Mar 12, 2017
Hello friends of DevBest, sorry my inglish, I Speak Spanish. I just came to make this post since I'm looking for a good emulator to buy it and develop it with a reasonable price and not excessive,
either in Java or C.. :D Offers?

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Don't buy an emulator! This isn't Otaku Studios!
I'd suggest checking out this forum section - - you'll find plenty of emulators with lots of features (Be careful of the useless releases some people do post in there)

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
Use Arcturus Emulator. An active developer is still updating and fixing bugs for it, which makes it a good emulator if you don't want to learn developing yourself.

xCristianSx

Mar 12, 2017
Oh, will there be any private version of Arcturus? Of step I use plus and we were looking for a good emulator to buy with the minimum possible bugs or some developer willing to have a monthly payment $

cammy

May 15, 2014
Oh, will there be any private version of Arcturus? Of step I use plus and we were looking for a good emulator to buy with the minimum possible bugs or some developer willing to have a monthly payment $
You could purchase plugins for the emulator. Search around and see if anyone's willing to do that for you.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@xCristianSx I don't think you're wanting to buy an exact emulator from scratch, but an emulator that has limited bugs and stability, also unique things added to it. I'd recommend using Plus Emulator and getting a developer to develop for you. I'm not fluent in CSharp, but if you'd like, I can help you out to my best ability. Add my Discord Queso#1997, no payment will be required if you aren't wanting anything excessive done.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Use PlusEMU or Arcturus. PlusEMU is easier if you're new to this (in my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread