Bumping on Threads (Addon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Recently I've seen newer people (and some old) bumping old threads on the forums. It's quite annoying for moderators and also the users of Devbest to see a thread from 6 years ago being bumped. If Devbest had something like this, it could prevent people from doing so.
You must be registered for see images attach

Obviously, it wouldn't be the exact same message. You (@bigdawg) could modify the text and say that they are at risk of getting an infraction.

The only problem I see with this is on a section such as , , and more. Some threads in there are meant to be replied to, even though they are over a year or so old.

I'm not sure, but it may cut down on bumping threads. This is just my two cents :gangnam:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I meant to add the addon to the post:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I meant to add the addon to the post:
"Buy Now" - them Xenforo really in for the money.
My #1 favorite forum software is and will always be Flarum <3

EDIT:
This should definitely be added or coded.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I like this feature, but $15 for this addon? really?

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I like feature, but $15 for this addon? really?
Yeah, lul.
Surely @bigdawg could come up with something similar for free, or you know, he could just buy it with sub money, whatever's left of it after paying server costs that is.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
If there's a free alternative I guess why not, if not that's the point of mods no?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, lul.
Surely @bigdawg could come up with something similar for free, or you know, he could just buy it with sub money, whatever's left of it after paying server costs that is.
Or free alternative just get somebody to code it for him lol.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I believe Josh has already looked at this, but it isn't worth it $15 one time, then $7.5 p/a.

As suggested above, if there was a free alternative, I'm sure Josh would add it his reply to this was:

"Ain't nobody got $15 and $7.50/yr for that."

Thread closed, however good suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread