Bug

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Oops, as soon as I posted this, I noticed it was the wrong section. I think it's supposed to be in Help & Support. Sorry.

I looked, and couldn't find a dedicated section for bug reports. But when you go to edit a post, and click "More Options", it will not let you edit the post and goes to a white page.

@bigdawg

You must be registered for see images attach

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Couldn't seem to reproduce this issue myself, possibly your browser blocking it or only affecting a certain section/your account?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Couldn't seem to reproduce this issue myself, possibly your browser blocking it or only affecting a certain section/your account?
I'm not sure, I cleared my cache and everything else. Adblock is disable for devbest regardless, I'm not sure..

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hm, once you guys replied it worked... my bad for this report. Just hasn't been working the past 2 days.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Can vouch for this, has just happened to me like 6 times in a row.

EDIT:

100% something to do with the BB code not playing nicely.

Code:
save-inline:7 The XSS Auditor blocked access to 'https://devbest.com/posts/398232/save-inline' because the source code of a script was found within the request. The server sent an 'X-XSS-Protection' header requesting this behavior.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Can vouch for this, has just happened to me like 6 times in a row.

EDIT:

100% something to do with the BB code not playing nicely.

Code:
save-inline:7 The XSS Auditor blocked access to 'https://devbest.com/posts/398232/save-inline' because the source code of a script was found within the request. The server sent an 'X-XSS-Protection' header requesting this behavior.
That's odd, it's Chrome's inbuilt XSS Auditor flagging it although it shouldn't block it like that as it's not inserting any direct HTML; rather markup. Possibly a Chrome/Xenforo bug?

Any idea what type of BBCode tags are causing it?

Note: If you're having this issue frequently I'd recommend using Firefox temporarily until this is fixed as it doesn't block reflected XSS like Chrome does. Server-side PHP's header("X-XSS-Protection: 0"); would prevent this, however wouldn't recommend it as that'd disable all XSS protection on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread