[BUG] Credits, Duckets and Diamonds not update in database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodlight

Oct 9, 2016
Hello guys, I have a problem.

When an user relog in hotel, his credits, duckets and diamonds back to previous value (Before spending or earning) as if they had done nothing...
Basically, credits, duckets and diamonds spended or earned not update in database.

I checked in my emulator (Based in Plus Emulator), specific in Habbo.cs file, on function "onDisconnect", and it seems to be all right.

Has anyone faced a similar problem?

OBS: This seems to happen with "homeroom" too, but I think that by solving this I can solve the rest

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Try this, should work, haven't tested it as I don't have your Yezz Emulator build, but it should work.

Moodlight

Oct 9, 2016
Try this, should work, haven't tested it as I don't have your Yezz Emulator build, but it should work.

It didn't work. Can you tell me what has changed? So I analyze and try to follow the same idea
Post automatically merged:

It didn't work. Can you tell me what has changed? So I analyze and try to follow the same idea

I found your changes.
I understand, but it go update only when a user stay online. I need the amount to update in any spend or gain

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Your credit timer does not update in the database. It only updates on the client-side. So it shows on the client, however when you reload, it isn't actually updated.

99% percent sure that code should work, if it doesn't, it's something else in your emulator, not very likely you'll be able to get it properly fixed over DevBest, might want to have someone check your emulator. I could check over Teamviewer if you'd like. Just add my Discord.

Moodlight

Oct 9, 2016
Your credit timer does not update in the database. It only updates on the client-side. So it shows on the client, however when you reload, it isn't actually updated.
The bug not is only my credit timer, it is on any spend or gain. The value just comes back, as if you haven't spent or earned anything.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
The bug not is only my credit timer, it is on any spend or gain. The value just comes back, as if you haven't spent or earned anything.
As said, it's likely that it's something else in your emulator, such as PurchaseCatalogEvent, etc, obviously something is not registering and sending to the database.

Moodlight

Oct 9, 2016
99% percent sure that code should work, if it doesn't, it's something else in your emulator, not very likely you'll be able to get it properly fixed over DevBest, might want to have someone check your emulator. I could check over Teamviewer if you'd like. Just add my Discord.

Really, not worked.

My discord: Gabriel Moodlight #3775
Post automatically merged:

My problem was fix.
@Hypothesis thx.

Can closed the topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread