Bring back oldschool HabboRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
I'm hoping there are some here who remember the first time HabboRP was introduced into the Habbo community and how it changed the game of Habbo. I was curious if this is something that could ever come back, or is it something that is completely far gone and dead. Shockwave clients are no longer supported so was not sure if this could a still be a possibility or could we have something possible where a user would download an application to access the client rather than switching browsers?

You must be registered for see images attach

Nostalgia feeling anyone? I just wanted to open this up for discussion because the Habbo scene is not far from dead and curious if there was any type of revival in the future. I highly doubt it but who would actually play shockwave hotels if they were brought back?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes it could be done. Shockwave is still supported in some browsers.

Modern day Habbo RP’s are still quite big.

In my opinion you wouldn’t find a good, active dev working on an old outdated version when they could simply build from Plus for example.

Good times though, I much liked the new version of HabboRP and PeakRP though.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Yes it could be done. Shockwave is still supported in some browsers.

Modern day Habbo RP’s are still quite big.

In my opinion you wouldn’t find a good, active dev working on an old outdated version when they could simply build from Plus for example.

Good times though, I much liked the new version of HabboRP and PeakRP though.

Speaking of, I have opened my own. . I posted a thread but its still awaiting approval.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
We did have Revival it was r63a not sure if anyone is willing to put fourth the effort to open a older version. But like JMG said their also is the modern ones Peak and Holo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread