Call of Duty BREAKING: Activision says Call of Duty 2017 will 'take Call of Duty back to its roots'

Do you guys want boots on the ground ?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No, im a jetpacker

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

LeZack

Don
Jul 22, 2015
C4QMWr6UoAAJIkO.jpg:large
During Activision Blizzard’s Q4 Earnings Call, Activision confirmed that Sledgehammer Games will be developing Call of Duty 2017. Activision also said that the Call of Duty 2017 title will ‘take Call of Duty back to its roots.”

During the call, Activision Blizzard COO emphasized that this year’s game will have “traditional combat will once again take center stage,” confirming that the traditional boots on the ground gameplay will be back.

96f47313a3ea63898188a638683bace9.png

This year’s title will be Sledgehammer Games’ third Call of Duty title. They previously worked on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Activision Blizzard’s COO said, ““In 2017, Activision will take Call of Duty back to its roots, and traditional combat will once again take center stage. This is what our dedicated community of Call of Duty players and Sledgehammer Games, developing this year’s title, are the most excited about.”

Activision has not announced any specific details regarding Call of Duty 2017. A There have also been additional rumors swirling around the internet, many of which are fake.

Activision usually reveals the new Call of Duty titles sometime between April-May, with the game’s launch in November.

As always, stay tuned for the latest news on Call of Duty 2017.

THAT MEANS NO MORE JETPACKERS <3 <3 #BOOTSONTHEGROUND
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?

SOURCE: CHARLIEINTEL!!

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
C4QMWr6UoAAJIkO.jpg:large
During Activision Blizzard’s Q4 Earnings Call, Activision confirmed that Sledgehammer Games will be developing Call of Duty 2017. Activision also said that the Call of Duty 2017 title will ‘take Call of Duty back to its roots.”

During the call, Activision Blizzard COO emphasized that this year’s game will have “traditional combat will once again take center stage,” confirming that the traditional boots on the ground gameplay will be back.

96f47313a3ea63898188a638683bace9.png

This year’s title will be Sledgehammer Games’ third Call of Duty title. They previously worked on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Activision Blizzard’s COO said, ““In 2017, Activision will take Call of Duty back to its roots, and traditional combat will once again take center stage. This is what our dedicated community of Call of Duty players and Sledgehammer Games, developing this year’s title, are the most excited about.”

Activision has not announced any specific details regarding Call of Duty 2017. A There have also been additional rumors swirling around the internet, many of which are fake.

Activision usually reveals the new Call of Duty titles sometime between April-May, with the game’s launch in November.

As always, stay tuned for the latest news on Call of Duty 2017.

THAT MEANS NO MORE JETPACKERS <3 <3 #BOOTSONTHEGROUND
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?

SOURCE: CHARLIEINTEL!!
Still gonna play MW2 and CS 1.6

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

LeZack

Don
Jul 22, 2015
Still gonna play MW2 and CS 1.6

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Classic CODS are better than the new jetpacks games im playing COD 4 at the moment and sometimes black ops 3 but there is no chance u see me playing IW that game is shit.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I like MW2 still, and generally play it from time to time and there is nothing wrong with it, but the Infinite Warfare didn't really catch my eye, it was just pretty damn shit.

First time I played it was zombies, and the thought of having cards was well shit too, the fact that you have to kill what 5 brutes up to round 26 or so to get the trophy is beyond ridiculous.

The campaign of it well that's a different story, it's alright but can have some work done on it.

For the 2017 version of COD, they should work on their listening skills, think of the users and actually listen to them for once. Don't include this playing card shit.

LeZack

Don
Jul 22, 2015
I like MW2 still, and generally play it from time to time and there is nothing wrong with it, but the Infinite Warfare didn't really catch my eye, it was just pretty damn shit.

First time I played it was zombies, and the thought of having cards was well shit too, the fact that you have to kill what 5 brutes up to round 26 or so to get the trophy is beyond ridiculous.

The campaign of it well that's a different story, it's alright but can have some work done on it.

For the 2017 version of COD, they should work on their listening skills, think of the users and actually listen to them for once. Don't include this playing card shit.
Thats true ive played only zombie's on it i never play campaign only multiplayer but the multiplayer sucks.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
I prefer Black Ops III multiplayer than Infinite Warfare, the guns are terrible, overall an alright game but wouldn't really think of actually going to play it a lot.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
PS4 and Xbox 360 // Laptop too but getting a pc soon.

PS4 name: Darkest192
Xbox - Don't have gold membership so pointless as well I don't go on this no more.

Laptop I have steam, and am part of a gaming clan (Jailbreak)

LeZack

Don
Jul 22, 2015
PS4 and Xbox 360 // Laptop too but getting a pc soon.

PS4 name: Darkest192
Xbox - Don't have gold membership so pointless as well I don't go on this no more.

Laptop I have steam, and am part of a gaming clan (Jailbreak)
il add you brother :D

Kraxous

Dec 30, 2016
Thank god, CoD finally listened and stopped creating this futuristic shite they've been putting in the last few games.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Why don't we just continue with Black Ops, best cod by far, this cod may be back on the ground but Black Ops will always be the best.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Black Ops II was good with Zombies, highest round I've got up to is 22, and on Infinite Warfare Zombies, 24/25, which the only reason why I play it is with my friends in my college class so I wouldn't like to play it as stated before.

Before you say why did I buy it, I didn't, it was a Christmas present from my Mum :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
They know they fucked up and was losing popularity rather quickly. This is their chance now to bring it back, if they fuck this up now though I think it will be too late lol.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
They know they fucked up and was losing popularity rather quickly. This is their chance now to bring it back, if they fuck this up now though I think it will be too late lol.
ikr lmao. Infinite Warfare did so bad that all the people who have hated battlefield over the years including me has made the switch.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
As good as this is to hear about, it's a little too late - lost most of us, I'll probably hop on it via game share, can't see me buying it.

Good step forward though, for a game that took 20 steps back.

Users who are viewing this thread