BrainCMS + Nitro + Arcturus not working on IIS + Sockets

AeroPlays

Sep 28, 2021
Hi there,

Last week i switched over from flash to nitro and the process was kinda tidious. But i got everything working including the VPS + sockets + cloudflare + proxy's.

1) The problem i find now is that my furniture ain't loading, aswell as my characters in the client. I tried loads of stuff to get the JSON files (Nitro --> Gamedata --> JSON) working for the external variables of Nitro but nothing works (yes also changing paths). The weird thing is, they do work on localhost but they don't on VPS. My hotel configuration with IIS and cloudflare is fully setup, no mistakes were made. Also i have to mention that my furniture and characters & everthing else were 100% working wile on localhost on both flash and nitro. The external variables of my SWF's (Flash) have also been checked like 5 times, nothing wrong there.

2) Other problem i just found out is that the flash is also not working on the vps somehow. It doesn't even take me to the loadingscreen, while on localhost, it never failed.

3) I also have some weird thing going on with the Emulator (Arcturis + Nitro). When its fully loaded, it outputs this: "Config Keys not found, encryption forced", but im still able to enter the HTML client without any major issues? Aswell as when it checks my SSL Certificate when the emu is finished loading, it tells me this: Unable to load SSL, File doesn't contain valid certificates: Cert.pem. Both problems still allow me to enter the hotel, haven't found anything weird yet, except for the fact that my furniture + characters ain't working. I also don't think these problems have anything to with problem #1.

If anyone has any solutions for these problems, please leave a reply or leave me a message for my discord or any other platform. I can also provide you guys some screenshots if nessesairy.

Your help would be very appreciated.

- Aero

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
1. are they .nitro files and did you add the .nitro mime type thru is?
2. did you link everything correctly? are u using a flash browser?
3. I've never worried about this tbh

Users who are viewing this thread