brainCMS IIS Help

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
some images on my cms are not loading and when i browse to the url of image i get 404 not found but the image is in the correct directory and the url is correct . ive found it only happens with .png and also my css doesnt update on the site but updates on the vps

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Here's the best advice of all, don't use brainCMS.

But in regards to your issue, the problem COULD be with the web.config you've gotta allow access to the image directory, and also with the images not updating you've gotta purge your cache on CloudFlare CSS updates aren't instant once done give it a little bit to flush.

shrugs, possibly.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Here's the best advice of all, don't use brainCMS.

But in regards to your issue, the problem COULD be with the web.config you've gotta allow access to the image directory, and also with the images not updating you've gotta purge your cache on CloudFlare CSS updates aren't instant once done give it a little bit to flush.

shrugs, possibly.
im sure its got to do with the web.config mate the images are all linked correctly but wehn u try browse to the image link u get 404 not found thats what it says on the console too
/me page i can load .gifs in the directory but when i try load png it says 404 not found

Users who are viewing this thread