BrainCMS / Help Required

AidenKing

18 and Gay.
Jul 25, 2016
xy2MrL0.png

Getting this error after 3-4 minutes of it stuck on 72% however EMU states 1 user online (which is my connection)
tried several things to overcome this error however still will not work.

Any thoughts on how to mend this error?
*Using PLUS EMU And LATEST Brain CMS Download

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
You can't say that the online count has anything to do with the connection, it could just be the online column set to 1 due to the emulator being shutdown in a weird way etc. However if you really wanna check if you are connecting or not, watch your emulator for connections. Maybe you do connect but then the connection drops immediately after? Could be something that is not linked correctly, this is one of many things I hate with developers who don't use relative links for everything but those parts who actually need absolute links. And when they decide to do it that way, they never give you an easy way to actually insert everything as it should via the database or maybe a config file.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Have you configured your external variables correctly? Is your ports open? Is your client variables configured correctly? Hit F12 and tick the preserved logs to see if any errors occur on the client.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Have you configured your external variables correctly? Is your ports open? Is your client variables configured correctly? Hit F12 and tick the preserved logs to see if any errors occur on the client.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
I think about the permissions would be htaccess or web.config, please download the original plus swfs from sulake.cc

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
I think about the permissions would be htaccess or web.config, please download the original plus swfs from sulake.cc
Swfs has nothing todo with permissions. If it dc'd instantly then it could be swfs, but since he's not picking up connections it's probably wrong setup. Could also be that the swfs he's using are not compatible with the emu, so that's why he should start the emulator using visual studio aka debugging and see if his emu is picking up connections but doesn't get through the client version. [emoji14]

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread