[BrainCMS] Client won't work , loads up to 76% :(

PotatoBagz

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys , so i posted this topic also on retronet.nl and nobody answerd .
When i startup my hotel , my loadbar is stuck on 76%.
I think my swf file is shitting my hotel up.
I use PlusEMU as emulator..
If anyone can help me , here is my skype : Vexx Designs .hopefully someone can help me . (i also have teamvieuwer)

VhoM3oE.png

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
First of all, if you can work in your folders being messy than I have no place to judge, but I do suggest you clean it up to actually find where you're going. Second of all, make sure both your emulator and swfs match revisions otherwise your client will not work. Make sure your ports are open (30000-30001).

PotatoBagz

Jul 26, 2017
How do you expect it to work if its that messy -.-
Well , that's why i'm asking if someone can help me -_-

First of all, if you can work in your folders being messy than I have no place to judge, but I do suggest you clean it up to actually find where you're going. Second of all, make sure both your emulator and swfs match revisions otherwise your client will not work. Make sure your ports are open (30000-30001).
But i don't know where the folders need to be?! That's why i need help.!

Btw , does anyone has a solution for my emu error?

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
if youre using plusemu it's either u didn't edit your external_override_variables or you didn't open ports 30000,30001 for inbound and outbound rules in windows firewall advanced security

It's got nothing to do with externals/ports at this point, the reason it's staying on 76% is cause the emulator hasn't started up completely because of an error

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread