Braincms 1.9.1 simple edit

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Hey, there devbest users I've seen that people are looking for a theme for braincms so instead I edited the CSS and made it look better than the original here you go enjoy and please give me feedback :D
and please let me know if ur using it would be happy to know that someone is using this.

Download:

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
someone will like it

Sure if they’re blind.

The background image is repeating and the font colour on the navigation is black, which makes it near impossible to see because the background is dark too. The random header colours for sections like profile or news are a bunch of random bright red and green colours which don’t fit the theme overall either. There’s no consistency. I’ve only highlighted a couple issues but there’s definitely much more.

It is most definitely worse than the original, it’s preposterous that you state that you’ve made it look better! :confused:

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Sure if they’re blind.

The background image is repeating and the font colour on the navigation is black, which makes it near impossible to see because the background is dark too. The random header colours for sections like profile or news are a bunch of random bright red and green colours which don’t fit the theme overall either. There’s no consistency. I’ve only highlighted a couple issues but there’s definitely much more.

It is most definitely worse than the original, it’s preposterous that you state that you’ve made it look better! :confused:
i asked some people if they liked it some said no some said yes so I released it u don't have to like it but someone else may like it
Post automatically merged:

Good work, personally not my type but hopefully some people will like it. :)
thanks

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
I know you’re just starting to learn so nice job but personally think it’s worse than the OG. Looks like you tried copying Twist’s

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015

maybe theese looks better
White text for the navigation as @ZaneyRetros said above, I would also suggest a better background that is not so giant as this one just looks overpowering, Maybe try to make your own background if you are good with paint.NET but this looks 100x better and intead of a transparent navigation bar make it a solid black and margin it left-right so it doesn't go all the way across the screen like it is done on the EubboCMS release, Maybe you could look at that CMS for tips and tricks!

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
White text for the navigation as @ZaneyRetros said above, I would also suggest a better background that is not so giant as this one just looks overpowering, Maybe try to make your own background if you are good with paint.NET but this looks 100x better and intead of a transparent navigation bar make it a solid black and margin it left-right so it doesn't go all the way across the screen like it is done on the EubboCMS release, Maybe you could look at that CMS for tips and tricks!
thx will do imma finish it up soon

Just a suggestion, make the text white instead of black as it's hard to see. :) It looks so much better. Continue it up, good work pal.
thx

Yes they look much better than the first ones you posted?
thx

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
I like the concept of it, however there are a lot of improvements that could be made before someone would actually want to use this in production.

One example would be making the navigation bar white with a little bit of transparency, and make text that is on dark backgrounds white so it can be easily read.

Users who are viewing this thread