BrainCMS - 1.5.0 (Client stuck at 76%) loading screen... Please help!

bilbodog1203

Feb 17, 2012
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to get my client to work on my hotel, but it doesn't work.. It comes to 76% and then it stand still and after 4-5 minutes it redirect to my PRODUCTION folder.
I use: BrainCMS 1.5.0 - Plus Emulator from ***** and SWF files I know there works on another hotel. (I got them from the owner)
I have configured: brain-config, emu config and external variables and nothing works..
Ports I have open: 80, 3306, 30000, 30001 but not 443.
The database name, password and IP-Adress is hidden for security.
brain-config
GUG51Ac.png

client.php
67E3lWb.png
'
emu config
2RporSL.png

files
GsrfXk2.png

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Did you download the emulator from *****, or did you get the emu from someone else that downloaded it from *****? As I've seen ***** has changed the emulator, it's different. Try using sledmore's release and his swfs. That way you can identify if the emulator or the swfs is the problem. According to your configs I can't see something that seems wrong [emoji14]

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
If any of you are still having this issue, here are a few solutions you might want to try, not saying they will work, just suggestions.

Solution 1:
When you open up your client, execute the following keys on your keyboard, CTRL + SHIFT + I, it should open a small window on the right end side, if it is not already navigated to 'Console' navigate to that tab, check for any errors or warnings having to do with client files or swf links, if none, this isn't your solution.
Solution 2:
Make sure your SWF version and PlusEMU version are compatible, i've made this mistake many times, and how you can tell that this is the issue, look on your emu, and where it lists rooms loaded, etc, if the users online goes up when you log on, then its because you're in the hotel, but your emu packets are syncing with your swfs, so probably just wrong swf revision.
Solution 3:
If neither solution 1 nor 2 have worked, this solution is just plain simple, sometimes when it stays at 76% it may be because your firewall hasn't allowed the port of your emulator, so you can open up start, and search for "Windows Firewall," then add your emulator as rule to allow. Again, this is a quite basic solution.
Conclusion:
If neither of these have worked, you can PM me on this forum, and I can try to see if there is another issue.

Ryomaru

Feb 28, 2017
Got the same problems started over many times, tried many things, can someone help me get the right CMS, the right PlusEmu version, and the right SWF's that go together.

So I can start fresh, and hopefully it will work this time!

I really need help!

Users who are viewing this thread