[BRAIN 1.9.1] Eldest Habbo Theme.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
HELLO!

If anyone has ever used BrainCMS you would know the default theme is not ver appealing/over used, I created an Older habbo theme, based off the original 2001 design habbo used, redrawn in css

NOTE: this uses the original brain folder for some CSS files and images, so please do not overwrite or delete the original brain theme folder. This also has a new users online bar in-client, if you wish to not use it, copy the original brain theme client.php into the Eldest Habbo theme, the small habbo logos saying "Dabbzo" will be changed with your hotel name, along with all the texts that say Dabbzo, the only thing that will not be changed, is that banner on the main box.

Pages:
  • Login/Register
  • News articles
  • Profile pages
  • Me
  • Client
  • Settings (hotel,password,email)
You must be registered for see images attach

Download:

Reference:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
HELLO!

If anyone has ever used BrainCMS you would know the default theme is not ver appealing/over used, I created an Older habbo theme, based off the original 2001 design habbo used, redrawn in css

NOTE: this uses the original brain folder for some CSS files and images, so please do not overwrite or delete the original brain theme folder. This also has a new users online bar in-client, if you wish to not use it, copy the original brain theme client.php into the Eldest Habbo theme, the small habbo logos saying "Dabbzo" will be changed with your hotel name, along with all the texts that say Dabbzo, the only thing that will not be changed, is that banner on the main box.

Pages:
  • Login/Register
  • News articles
  • Profile pages
  • Me
  • Client
  • Settings (hotel,password,email)

Download:

Reference:
Can I ask why you prefer the older look of habbo rather than modern day? Cool release though.

Users who are viewing this thread