Bored out of my mind!

SynCF

Jan 27, 2014
Heya! These days i got a lot of free time on my hands, and im bored out of my mind.

So im just checking if anyone need's to have a CMS developer, im not great with the emulator source stuff etc, but i can build CMS system's from scratch and maybe make some unique feature's!

Doesnt quite have to be Habbo anything that uses a database i guess haha. IM just bored!
My discord is: D3V-NL#8282

I can show you some of my code trough discord if intrested, i dont have much on this PC but im currently working on an online text-based mafia game, and i can show that off. Habbo = No problem for me aswell!

Im sorry for my english, im dutch!

Last edited:

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
A good idea would to be show a portfolio of what you've done in the past for people to view and get interested in your services.

Good luck finding someone to work for though! :)

SynCF

Jan 27, 2014
A good idea would to be show a portfolio of what you've done in the past for people to view and get interested in your services.

Good luck finding someone to work for though! :)
I really dont have any portofolio, i've had retro's in the past and a cms system isn't that much. but if anyone is intrested i can send you some of my code trough discord, im building a text-based maffia game for myself rn. ill guess ill send it from there! Thanks for the tip btw:)

Users who are viewing this thread