Boppin - BrainCMS 1.9.1 Skin

Bop

May 28, 2020
Hey everyone! I've been working on a BrainCMS skin for my hotel and wanted to get some feedback on it. It's fully responsive to fit any device and has some animations. Below are a few screenshots I would like to share with the community and will try to keep it updated.

I tried my best to keep the Habbo feel to it and I feel like I'm missing something lol.

The groups and new users will display neatly once I'm done.

/me page
You must be registered for see images attach

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Not a big fan of the design but keep working on it bro not everyone will be a fan, kinda looks like platinums layout but dark.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hey everyone! I've been working on a BrainCMS skin for my hotel and wanted to get some feedback on it. It's fully responsive to fit any device and has some animations. Below are a few screenshots I would like to share with the community and will try to keep it updated.

I tried my best to keep the Habbo feel to it and I feel like I'm missing something lol.

The groups and new users will display neatly once I'm done.

/me page

just looks like a recolour of the standard brain, nothing special but gl

Bop

May 28, 2020
Will this be released? Quite a few section rules to follow in the dev section :up:
Yes, I would like to contribute to the community although it has to be edited a bit. I won't be doing that for anyone but it's structured nicely so I'm pretty sure anyone can do it if they have a brain to delete a bootstrap column or two
Post automatically merged:

just looks like a recolour of the standard brain, nothing special but gl
That's because it is a recolor of Brain lol but stay tuned for future posts

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes, I would like to contribute to the community although it has to be edited a bit. I won't be doing that for anyone but it's structured nicely so I'm pretty sure anyone can do it if they have a brain to delete a bootstrap column or two

That's because it is a recolor of Brain lol but stay tuned for future posts

Bop

May 28, 2020
/staff

Edited the header with some animation effects and a custom image taken from within the hotel, added Smooth Scrolling for better user experience, not much. Also working on how values will be displayed and putting the /index and /register on a single page.

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
/staff

Edited the header with some animation effects and a custom image taken from within the hotel, added Smooth Scrolling for better user experience, not much. Also working on how values will be displayed and putting the /index and /register on a single page.

thats acc nice man sick job dude keep up the great work bro!

Bop

May 28, 2020
/index and /register on one page

I'll be using an avatar-imager so you can select an outfit during registration. This still needs more work.

Also will be adding all of the settings onto one page instead of 4 different pages for changing password, updating your account, etc.

Navigation and footer have been moved to separate files. I will be including them

/shop

Ewww, looks like some type of hosting service. Don't worry about whatever is inside of the features. It was just a quick thought, I wanted to make it look good but still looks trash

Apologies for my absence as it was my 21st birthday yesterday so I took a little break. Here's a screenshot of the /me page . Brain was written like trash but it was coded a few years back. I'm editing it to look more cleaner with extra features.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread