[BOOTSTRAP] Hotel Store

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello DevBest,
I have decided to release this Bootstrap Store that was previously used on my hotel (Hablix). I've been seeing it more and more on other hotels so why not give it to others to use? This isn't apart of your CMS itself; you need to make a directory for it. Overall, I don't like the way it's designed or the way it is put together. If you edit the sidebar, you have to change every file. A quick way to edit all files is to open them all, and press CTRL + H and replace the text in all documents. If you're good with HTML and PHP, you can easily implant a navigation menu where you only have to edit one file.

Be sure to put your own paypal form in there.

Screenshots:
You must be registered for see images attach

Download:

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Nice release I may use this and convert it to be in PHP and easily configurable. May I have your permission to re-release? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
You can't even code bro get outta here.. At least he put some effort into something other than dick riding his way for everything he has lol (Robbo). Learn to actually HTML and CSS and then we'll talk. K thanks. :D

OT: Nice release I may use this and convert it to be in PHP and easily configurable. May I have your permission to re-release? :)
Yeah man, for sure! Go ahead and re-release. At least someone is appreciative and doesn't have unnecessary comments. Not to mention, you can code ;)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Wasn't this used on Habboon?EasyBuy was it?Nonetheless thanks for the share.

Antiflot96

Jul 8, 2012
Hello!

So i tried to edit this my own way to add an easy edit of all tabs with this here:
But when i test the site the height between the content on the site and the navibar gets further apart from eachother, how to fix?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Hello!

So i tried to edit this my own way to add an easy edit of all tabs with this here:
But when i test the site the height between the content on the site and the navibar gets further apart from eachother, how to fix?
Looks better in my opinion. Just use padding or margin to fix it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Antiflot96

Jul 8, 2012

Alright thanks, also i might integrate your paypal script soon ;)

Btw i cant get the padding to work, could you make a code i can use? Im not used to do this sorry :(

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks okay, you should probably add the form-control class to that username input though - it brings it down a little.

Nice share.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This is just a slightly modified version of the Habboon store (swiftpay.eu)

Well the template for this release and the site you linked, are both made off one released design off StartBootstrap. So technically both this and that are modified versions of the original release.

Users who are viewing this thread