Show DevBest Bootstrap Cafe Template

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
So haven't been on these forums in a long, long time but anyway recently finished a Bootstrap cafe template/theme which is currently under review to be up for sale on a website. So why not get opinions in the meantime. Responsive to fit most size screens/monitors.

Live preview:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Quite nice. It's simplistic and nice on the eye.
I'm viewing from a mobile device and it all functions well. My only issue is the navigation on mobile, the background doesn't do it any justice with it being transparent.. Maybe try a solid colour?

Also, its pretty generic but then again the majority of bootstrap seem to be. Nice work though, with some more work around making it focused for cafe sites, I think it could be a decent design :)

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Very nice, simple and good on the eye as Sysode said :D
I would agree it would be nice for a cafe website, or a small bakery ^.^

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Quite nice. It's simplistic and nice on the eye.
I'm viewing from a mobile device and it all functions well. My only issue is the navigation on mobile, the background doesn't do it any justice with it being transparent.. Maybe try a solid colour

Also, its pretty generic but then again the majority of bootstrap seem to be. Nice work though, with some more work around making it focused for cafe sites, I think it could be a decent design :)

I was thinking a solid colour for navbar when it's in mobile/tablet mode, however couldn't find one I liked. Got any in mind?
Thank you.

Very nice, simple and good on the eye as Sysode said :D
I would agree it would be nice for a cafe website, or a small bakery ^.^

Thanks, yeah let's hope it sells to them business' :)

Nice job, man. It looks pretty solid to me.

Thanks man.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
There really is nothing unique here to differentiate it between a normal Bootstrap template and a Bootstrap aimed at a coffee shop, other than just the picture of coffee beans in the header background.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This creation has inspired me to create my own Cafe! The next generation of Starbucks is coming and white girls everywhere will crave my Mr. Bean

Users who are viewing this thread