Boon Emulator Issues! + Custom Commands

Vinster

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
Feb 11, 2016
Hey guys i seem to be having a problem with my mod tools, i have tried a new database and new files in the emulator files but no fix? anoyne have any ideas i have sent the problems in the pic below the text =}

Also. i want to add some simple custom commands so if anyone knows were i can find a tut on how to implament them would mean alot because i seen a hotel with commands like

:kiss
:sex
:cut cuts a users head off.

thankyou guys in advance =}

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
Hey, if i want to fix exploit where there's a fix in dev, so when i change the code, how do i make sure that the emu runs on the latest fix code do i debug it? Or rebuild it im really confusing about this..

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
The debug button is the play button, and you press it. Once that has loaded fully with no errors, you can close that, and just run your usual emulator.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Have u coded the commands for the event(for example a game staff)? That's to say the alert provided of a button which is linked to a room. I dont know if u understand
He's referring to the Events Alert that you can click and it basically takes you to their room, such as the screenshot below:
images
Hoped this helped clarify that @HeisenbergBarack. :)

Users who are viewing this thread